September 2012 Moms
Options

Yet another dumb FTM WCM question...

I am sure this has been asked, but I could not find it.  Today is our first day without bottles.  I offered DD milk with breakfast, she did not finish it so I put it back in the fridge and offered with her snack.  There is still some left, can I just keep putting it back in the fridge as long as it does not stay out to long or is it like formula and becomes "contaminated" after each use and should be dumped?  There was not that much time between breakfast and snack time, so I am sure it is fine for that period, but can I use the same milk again for lunch? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Yet another dumb FTM WCM question...

• Options
    I'd use it for the whole day.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Today, I would use it for the day and toss tonight if she doesn't finish it later. But tomorrow, give her less at breakfast until you figure out a norm for her. I give Leo about 4oz and if he doesn't finish at breakfast, always finishes at snack. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kid won't drink it. At this point I'm putting 2oz in the cup in the morning and keeping it all day. I'm still pitching 1.5 oz at the end of the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd use it for the whole day.

Liar. You'd use it all week. ;)@kellersprag

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  I will put less tomorrow.  I only did 4oz this morning and she still has like 3oz left :-( 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"