Georgia Babies

Barbie Dolls

What age do you think is appropriate for a little girl to have a barbie doll? 

I am just not ready for Barbie.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Barbie Dolls

• I wonder about this too, M stops and looks at them every time we go to the store, but she doesn't have one yet.  My MIL was asking for ideas for her for Christmas so I mentioned she might like getting her first Barbie from her grandmother, so that's what MIL is getting her.  We'll see how it goes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sophie doesn't have any yet but I suspect she may get one for her birthday or Christmas this year.  She'll be 3.  She has played with them at my brothers house with my niece (6). 

• Loading the player...
  • Mia has a few already (gifts) and will occasionally watch a Barbie movie (they are god awful).  

I never thought I'd say this but I wish she'd just stick with the princess crap :/

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mia has a few already (gifts) and will occasionally watch a Barbie movie (they are god awful).  

I never thought I'd say this but I wish she'd just stick with the princess crap :/
    This.
  • Ava has a couple she received as gifts. All she does is make them naked. Her one was naked on a bike and I told dh she must live in a nudist colony. Should I be worried. Hahaha! But I do throw those dang shoes away. They are a pain in th ass!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My daughter received 2 different sets of Disney Princesses dolls last Christmas, she was 3.5. They are basically Barbie dolls but dressed as the princesses. We confiscated the shoes immediately since her sister was just over 1 year old. A friend told us after the fact that we should superglue the shoes on, so that is always an option as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"