July 2012 Moms

Hey yall

I know I haven't been around a lot, but im asking for some t&p's. On top of my husband loosing his job a few weeks ago, we are now having to move my son out to live with family in Louisiana. He's going to live with his uncle because we have had nothing but confrontation with him, the latest was last wednesday when he had a epic meltdown when he didn't get his way. He'll be 18 in a month and he's been throwing temper tantrums like a two year old. He left wednesday night on foot, in the rain and walked 28 miles to his friends house. He left everything here including his phone. So he stayed there until today when we picked him up.

His uncle will be here to get him on October 11th, he's looking forward to it now but im still sad that I wont be there physically for him in his last two years of high school. Hopefully we will be moved by next summer since things keep happening that put us back to square one. I just feel like we keep getting these road blocks thrown in our way. Anyway I didn't mean to ramble just please keep us in your thoughts, I feel like my faith and willpower is being tested in the worst way lately.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Hey yall

• Thanks yall. It's just hard right now. Everytime we feel like things are going in the right direction something happens and put's us back in our place. I know this will be the best for him and us, in the end.

Andplusalso I now have like 20 new grey hairs...
    :|

• I am sorry, Cajun. Dealing with rebellios teenager on top of all these troubles must be hard! Stay strong. You are in my thoughts and prayers. How does he feel about going?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • lkamenko said:

I am sorry, Cajun. Dealing with rebellios teenager on top of all these troubles must be hard! Stay strong. You are in my thoughts and prayers. How does he feel about going?

At first he was upset but after explaining that its because we want him to be a better person, I think he understands. He had a good cry and I think it'll be a good change for him. It's still hard to see him go.

• Oh no. I'm sorry your kid is being a twat. Hang in there! Things have to start looking up, right?

That's what I keep telling myself lol!

• So sorry you are dealing with all of this. I hope the transition for your son goes well for you and him. Will be praying for you all.
                                                                Zayne born July 2012

Pregnancy Ticker      

• Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear this
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm very sorry you guys are having such a hard time. I sure hope things get better. Thinking of you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • T's and P's for you Cajun. I'm so sorry all this stuff is being thrown at you right now. :(
  • Oh @reinedacajun!  I am so sorry your son is giving you such a hard time.  I think we all went through this horrible stage in our lives and trust me, he will come around.  It usually just takes guys longer to grow up and realize all the crap they've put their parents through.  I am glad he is going with family, but sad that you will miss out on some stuff.  

Maybe he will turn around sooner, rather than later and want to come back home.  I hope his uncle is someone who he looks up to in a positive way and he can help him work through his issues.

I am thinking about you and hope that you both can have a better relationship with the new living arrangements.  Hugs to you!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• When it rains, it pours, doesn't it? Thinking of you guys!
  • Hugs! I am sorry to hear that he is still acting out.  You are doing the best you can with him.  It sounds like he needs so tough love and to grow up.  I hope that the move makes him appreciate what he had and the family that loves him.  We are here for you!
  • I'm so sorry it has come to this.  I can't imagine how hard it is for everyone.  Hoping things start looking up soon! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"