Re: Belated Intro:

• Options

Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I AM NOT STUPID! I HAVE TWO... T-W-O ASSOCIATES DEGREES!!!!!! Doesn't sound stupid to me! #jealousy #rag2riches
    OMG you did four years of college, and couldn't get a BA, most likely because you were too dumb to stick with a major. Congrats! ::::rolls eyes::::

FYI : College does not equate to intelligence. Anyone can pay to get a degree.
    Well you CLEARLY didn't study too good. Those two degrees have earned my family an extra $5k per year!

JUST KIDDING!
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    mmgkms said:
    I AM NOT STUPID! I HAVE TWO... T-W-O ASSOCIATES DEGREES!!!!!! Doesn't sound stupid to me! #jealousy #rag2riches
    Holy shit, I can't stop laughing at this. 2 associates huh? You sure showed us. I'd be willing to bet this is your handy work though:
    LMFAO!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    OP - I warned you TB doesn't take kindly to BMB bashers. I still say you are a troll and poor one at that!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    @nryan55 I just wanted to tell you how much I freaking love your Drunk Uncle siggy. It gets me every time!
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Options
    Jalee85 said:

OP - I warned you TB doesn't take kindly to BMB bashers. I still say you are a troll and poor one at that!

Yeah... I had high hopes for some better entertainment tonight.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah... I had high hopes for some better entertainment tonight.
    @amberrrjade, is this a good setup for "That's what Tim said"?
    It doesn't get better!!!! LOL
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    She's just making it too easy. 9# baby, extra $5k a year. Come on. It's obviously a set up.
  • Options
    OMG you did four years of college, and couldn't get a BA, most likely because you were too dumb to stick with a major. Congrats! ::::rolls eyes::::

Well you CLEARLY didn't study too good. Those two degrees have earned my family an extra $5k per year!
    Well...too well.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    mmgkms said:
    Holy shit, I can't stop laughing at this. 2 associates huh? You sure showed us. I'd be willing to bet this is your handy work though:

• Options
    I hope you are happy = I cried myself to sleep last night because of some of your comments. I hope my daughter never hears anything like this said to her.
  • Options

Uh, after your posts on O13 and now trashing them here, you won't be winning any favors.

YWIA.

What happened?
  • Options
    Lol oh my goodness.
  • Options

I AM NOT STUPID! I HAVE TWO...
    T-W-O ASSOCIATES DEGREES!!!!!! Doesn't sound stupid to me! #jealousy #rag2riches

SEE THIS IS THAT BULL... GIRL who cares?
  • Options

I AM NOT STUPID! I HAVE TWO...
    T-W-O ASSOCIATES DEGREES!!!!!! Doesn't sound stupid to me! #jealousy #rag2riches

I am pretty sure she went to school longer than four years.
  • Options

I hope you are happy = I cried myself to sleep last night because of some of your comments. I hope my daughter never hears anything like this said to her.

You cried yourself to sleep?!?! Why? We told you on the O13 board that coming to N13 bashing us would not be a good idea, but you didn't listen. The ONLY person you have to be upset with is yourself. Had you come to this BMB & left O13 out of it, you may have been welcomed....maybe. Because, contrary to your belief, we are a support group; and calendar dates aren't a dividing barrier. We aren't rivals. As for your daughter not hearing anything 'like this', that lies with you so don't attempt to put it on anyone else. Name calling & degree dropping is not a good way to earn friends. Good luck.
  • Options
    Smilz4782 said:
    Boohoo.
    Untwist your panties, this is the internet, not real life.
    imageTHE INTERNET IS TOO REAL!
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    Again, you are the most boring troll ever. For realz.
  • Options
    I'm loving the GIFs lol and seriously, you cried yourself to sleep...Wow just wow. =D>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"