Georgia Babies

Daycare in Smyrna, Buckhead or Brookhaven areas

Hello!  I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for daycare's in the the Smyrna, Buckhead or Brookhaven areas.  We have toured a couple, but would love some input from others.  Thanks!

Re: Daycare in Smyrna, Buckhead or Brookhaven areas

• I work in the Smyrna area and have our LO in DC out here.  We were on the waitlist for Goddard School for almost a year, but recently got in and have been very happy with it.  We were also on the waitlist for Primrose out here and it opened up about the same time, but we preferred Goddard School.  While we were waiting, LO was in Kindercare, which was fine, but not our first choice, just the one with an opening at the time.  I'm pretty sure there's a Goddard School in Buckhead as well.
  • For Buckhead ones:

The Chastain School was highly recommended to me. Also the one at Wieuca Rd Baptist Church. I did not like the woman I talked to at the Buckhead Goddard location and a coworker had a really bad experience with Suzuki School, which someone had recommended to me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We used Chastain School for 2 years before leaving the area, we loved the school and highly recommend it.
  • We have been at Creme de la Creme in Buckhead since 2008 and love it.  I can't say enough great things about the school.  Our first daughter started Kindergarten this year and is way ahead of the curve because of the great early education she got at Creme.  Our 2nd child is in the Pre K at Creme and our youngest is in the infant room. It's more expensive than most schools, but it's well worth it.  Plus they supply everything for babies...all you have to bring are the bottles and once they are eating table food you don't have to worry about packing anything (except a change of clothes in case of accident).  I makes life easier.  I have also heard great things about Open Arms and Wieuca Baptist. We also know people who love Brookhaven Christian Church.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"