Washington Babies

***PG and TTC September check-in***

IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
edited September 2013 in Washington Babies

We have 6 Pregnant Bumpies!! Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

2 are having a BOY

1 is having a GIRL

Other news

Baby Watch this week

September 2013

? sarack TWINS

October 2013

08 roxy837

November 2013

21 RequiresExalted GIRL

25 CaiShov BOY

December 2013

January 2014

30 Ninjafarmerswife BOY

February 2014

March 2014

April 2014

14 tinamorgan

Trying to Conceive

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Wednesday Confession?

6. Do you have a favorite online website that you like to shop for baby gear and supplies?

7. What are some things you want to do or wished you did before the baby came?

8. Are there any recommendations for safe morning sickness remedies?

9. Do you have a nickname for your baby 

10.  Are you doing anything special during the month of September? 

11.  Questions for next month? 

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Wednesday Confession?

4. Questions for next month?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.

Re: ***PG and TTC September check-in***

• IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
    edited September 2013

I am changing the PG and TTC check-in to a monthly check-in.  Feel free to update everyone on your pregnancy and TTC journey during the month on this post. 

Kind Regards, Diana

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  I'm in Week 21 and no new pains (fingers crossed) but the frequent potty trips are starting to wear on me ;)

2. Any milestones this week? I went from not having felt the little guy to feeling the first definite kick to feeling a kick from the outside all within 3 days!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next appointment is scheduled for October  4th and I will have a follow up ultrasound since little dude didn't want to cooperate with getting a good shot of his spine during my 19 week A/S

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Hanging out with my DH's cousin down in Bellevue while his parents are in Europe for two weeks and getting to check out all of the stores that I usually miss when I'm home up north

5. Wednesday Confession? Hmmm, it took way too much willpower to stop myself from throwing Cheetos and cookies in the cart at the grocery store...everything looks so good!

6. Do you have a favorite online website that you like to shop for baby gear and supplies? So far I've just been looking for deals I can't pass up and have been able to get the crib mattress for less than half of retail on Amazon, a never used Moby Wrap for $20 off of Craigslist, and our carseat for $75 off on Babies R Us

7. What are some things you want to do or wished you did before the baby came? I'd like to go on a few more fall hikes before the weather gets gross, get the baby's room all squared away, sort through my million boxes of teaching supplies and books to narrow it all down to what I might use one day when I go back to the classroom, and read as many books as I can!

8. Are there any recommendations for safe morning sickness remedies? I did well with goldfish crackers and granny smith apples.  Also I much preferred the taste of lemonade to water for a couple of weeks.  Tart seemed to be my friend during the all day sickness.

9. Do you have a nickname for your baby He has several: Reynauld (not sure where my cousin got that from but it has stuck), Little Dude, Homefry

10.  Are you doing anything special during the month of September? Watching DH's cousin and celebrating DH's birthday

image             image             
        Baby K is 3 months old!                     Max: The original fur baby            
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Nothing to complain about. No aches and pains here.

2. Any milestones this week? One week closer to 2nd tri.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Oct. 4th, probably just a growth scan if anything.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? This weekend has been pretty awesome. I have the Everett Bridal Show today, and trying on bridesmaids dresses.

5. Wednesday Confession? Last week there was a day when all I at for lunch was Halloween candy. I felt pretty gross the rest of the day.

6. Do you have a favorite online website that you like to shop for baby gear and supplies? Not yet, but I am sure I will eventually.

7. What are some things you want to do or wished you did before the baby came? I want to go to the ocean, and maybe fly to see dh's family in Arizona.

8. Are there any recommendations for safe morning sickness remedies? There was a couple days where all I could stomach were dill pickles. They were the only thing that wouldn't make me sick. The sourness of the dill seemed to help a lot.

9. Do you have a nickname for your baby?  We call the baby "bun", as in there is a bun in the oven.

10.  Are you doing anything special during the month of September?  My birthday is soon, and we are telling my 6 year old niece!

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• @tinamorgan DUDE!!! No way, you're from the Seattle area? How have we not discussed this before???
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• @KNemo.... LOL yes I am from the area, born and raised.   I don't know how this has never been discussed!! Maybe it was, and we both forgot.  I have a terrible memory!!

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Hi WA!

I'm PG, due March 26, 2014.

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Half past week 15...  Some new aches this week.  I wake up with lower back pain, but it feels a little deeper in.  It doesn't stay all day though.

2. Any milestones this week?  Nothing significant this week, but I did get diagnosed with placenta previa :(

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  My next appointment is on October 21.  I'm having a few tests done and I'm having another ultrasound, too!

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Going on my all-expense paid, 2-week baby moon to Maui!!!

5. Wednesday Confession?  I've given up a couple of vices since I got that positive pregnancy test... And I've replaced them with Zulilly.  I hide all the Zulilly shipments from my husband.  

6. Do you have a favorite online website that you like to shop for baby gear and supplies?  Zulilly, Gilt, Babies R Us... Any other suggestions out there?

7. What are some things you want to do or wished you did before the baby came?  We were planning spend about a month and a half in Europe with another couple to check a few things off our bucket list :)  I was also hoping we could have our honeymoon in Bora Bora in one of those overwater bungalows....

8. Are there any recommendations for safe morning sickness remedies?  Ginger lemon cookies!  And graze all day... Never go hungry.

9. Do you have a nickname for your baby "Bubbah" 

10.  Are you doing anything special during the month of September?  It's October now... I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks, then decided that I need to reconnect with the Filipino side of my roots afterwards, so I'm going back to the Philippines for a couple of weeks after, where I can finally satisfy my cravings for REAL mangoes, sisig, and some of the other local delicacies I haven't had enough of.  I'm also hoping to do a few cooking lessons while I'm there so I can recreate some of my favorites.

11.  Questions for next month? 

• NEWBIE from Tacoma, WA! Cooking baby number 2! Been TTC for 3 years! Been through IUIs & finally started Acupuncture now Im pregnant! EED 5/18/2014!

Hello fellow WA ladies! I hope Im doing this right.

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 8 weeks. Tummy aches & nausea all day :(

2. Any milestones this week? Got an ultrasound last week! There is a baby in there!!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next appt 10/23/13 Going to a midwife (had regular OB last pregnancy) class to go over the new processes.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Taking picture of my belly with ultrasound picture. Being able to eat regular food again...

5. Wednesday confession? My coworkers are driving me batty! Can I please just work in peace! All I want to do is SLEEP!!!

6. Do you have a favorite online website that you like to shop for baby gear and supplies? In love with  amazon also!!!

7. What are some things you want to do or wished you did before the baby came? Buy a bigger house!! This is baby #2 so we need another room!

8. Are there any recommendations for safe morning sickness remedies? Try acupuncture it helps a lot!

9. Do you have a nickname for your baby? Nugget!

10. Questions for next week? Just ready for the first trimester to go by so I can eat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"