Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Vitamins for toddlers....?

Hi Ladies,

What vitamins do you give your LO's? Do you do all natural ones? Need recommendations which route is best.......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Vitamins for toddlers....?

• Options
    We give Flinestones Complete.  1/2 a tablet until she was three; after 3 years old, she started getting 1 tablet.  All--per the recommendation of the pedi.
  • Options
    wedsept said:

We give Flinestones Complete.  1/2 a tablet until she was three; after 3 years old, she started getting 1 tablet.  All--per the recommendation of the pedi.

This!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just do the Carlson's Vitamin D drops during the winter months, it's one drop on a piece of food or before solids I just did one drop on my nipple.  That is the only vitamin our pedi recommends provided they are eating well balanced meals.
  • Options
    I give DD Flinstones multivitamins and D Drops vit D. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We do a gummy multivitamin because my kid is a picky eater and getting fruit and veggies into him is always hit or miss. Some days he eats tons, other days not so much :P
  • Options
    We do a gummy multivitamin and a gummy probiotic.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I do the Flinstone gummies..whatever the Target generic is.

It's what the pedi suggested because she's a great eater but her iron is naturally borderline low.

• Options
    We do the toddler Flinstones - they are for 2-3 year olds. We'll move up to regular Flinstones eventually.

Our pedi said the girls don't NEED a vitamin as long as they are good eaters. They generally are, but they have their pickier days (weeks, months, LOL) so pedi said if we feel better giving a vitamin it can't hurt.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I prefer the hard vitamins. The gummies don't have iron in them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"