High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Friday Bedrest Check In

Flash back Friday :-)

Thoughts and prayers to Gsk4874

How did you ladies sleep?

Milestones, updates, appts?

Qotd: did you end up buying a fetal heart beat Doppler? If so, Do you still use it?

Re: Friday Bedrest Check In

• Options
    Raise and shine ;)

I slept ok last night aside from the every hr bathroom calls..

I had an appt yesterday my cervix is still nice and closed at 1.8cm super happy it hasn't budged in 6wks. My dr did mention that last wk they saw slightly high fluid and at yesterday appt as well. Of course me being a paranoid ftm I am panicking. I did the big no no and went to dr google which almost bought me to tears. A friend of mine also had it and her advice was worse then dr google. :-( I am trying not to worry ;-) esp since my dr didn't show concern. Baby is 4lbs 11oz my little fatty.

Today I have to do a glucose test and have my liver panel cked because I've been complaining of itching also ck my iron because I've been craving ice:)

Qotd: I bought a Doppler which I was so happy I did. It got me through some scary points in my pregnancy. Even tho I feel kicks I use it once in a while when she is sleep just to calm my nerves or just to listen to her beatiful heart beat...

*Greys Anatomy started woohoo.. I love my fall season premieres*
  • Options

Morning! 

@kneenah1231 yay!

I have been sleeping great (in comparison to previous weeks).  I am so swollen though that sometimes the pain wakes me up. 

36+6 today. 

QOTD: I did not buy a doppler.  I knew it would make me completely neurotic, so I thought it was best to wait til the dr appts.

Mom to one in heaven. Mom to one here on Earth.

BFP - 12/1
    First U/S - 12/11 Saw heartbeat
    Second U/S - 12/18 HR 120 BPM 
    Third U/S - 12/23/2014 HR 150 BPM

Due Date - 8/8/2015 
    Arrival Date - 8/3/2015 - Asher David 8 lbs 5 oz 21 1/2"

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Friday!  Slept so-so.  I went to bed later than normal so I could watch Grey's, then I woke up around 3:30 and couldn't get comfortable because my hips were throbbing, so I propped myself in more of a reclining back position and at least slept ok once I fell back to sleep

Nothing new here, next appt on Monday.  Glad this week is flying by!

QOTD: I didn't buy a doppler.  I strongly considered it and replied to a couple people on Craig's list who were selling them in the area, but they never got back to me, and I took that as a sign that I wasn't supposed to get one!  I also started feeling the kicks early, about 17 weeks, so that eased my mind once I finally got to that point.

• Options
    Morning.
    Glad your apt went well Kneenah!
    Wsatisfied almost 37!!! Wow!!!
    Sftbl I can only sleep propped up!!!

Didn't sleep but only about 2 hours last night. I am exhausted.

Waiting at perinatologists for my BPP. Hoping to buy a few more days at home again :)

I bought a Doppler! It was a lifesaver. And I've used it twice this week since LO isn't moving as much. But I did put it away for a few weeks with no need to use it haha.

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Options
    Update: 33w 3d slept ok. Got an rx for Ambien (half dose) and getting used to sleeping at home. Had a lot of pain last night. It felt like my uterus had overlapped the bottom of my ribs and it was hard to breathe. The rest of my tummy was relatively soft so I didn't think it was contractions. I had it happen a couple times in the hospital but both dr and nurse said it was normal twin growth. Ow.

QOTD: I bought a doppler at 10 weeks bc I got paranoid. I haven't used it in a while. However, I am tempted to break it out again bc although I feel kicks, I cannot always tell which baby it is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    justMaikejustMaike member
    edited September 2013
    Hey and good morning everyone :)

Slept alright not shabby I might say except that I had extreme pain in my left shoulder and wrist due to propping my head on it to do stuff on the laptop, watch TV, etc.

Milestones/Appointments:

Erm yeah 32 weeks today. I had a rather confusing prenatal check-up this morning, am still confused about it.
    I'll leave a link so you can read for yourself https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12098208/32-34-story-follows#latest

Qotd:
    Yes I do have one, but hardly use it anymore. I like to grab it out of the dark when LO has his lazy days juuuust in case ;D

• Options
    Morning all!  Seems like generally good news all around :-)  I had my cervical check this morning and the cervix collapsed on itself (good thing), and the length, although minimal, hasn't changed!  The meds are working!  The collapsing of the funneling cervix helps alleviate the pressure and keeps the membranes out.  I'm hoping that bought me more time.  I will get the steroids this Sunday, so just keep truckin'!

QOTD: Didn't get a doppler, I would have been even more insane than I am now....if possible ;-)
  • Options
    Flash back Friday :-) Thoughts and prayers to Gsk4874 How did you ladies sleep? Milestones, updates, appts? Qotd: did you end up buying a fetal heart beat Doppler? If so, Do you still use it?
    Happy Friday!  Thoughts and prayers to Gsk4874, definitely.  Has anyone heard an update?

I slept okay last night.  Had 2 year old DD in my bed, again.  But I'm not mad.  It makes up for the fact that I can't take her out to do fun things before LO gets here.  Have been having crazy, vivid dreams.  

Yesterday's update I said I didn't think I would be having anymore cervical length checks but my doctor's office called today to schedule one for Wednesday, which is when I'll be 30 weeks!  Fingers crossed for no change!

Qotd:  I did purchase a fetal monitor early in the pregnancy.  Started using it around 11 weeks and it works great.  I didn't use it for quite a while and actually had it put up to sell it.  But after my PTL scare and getting put on this medication, I have been using it again.  Just to keep myself stress-free when she's being still.  :\">
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"