Late Term and Child Loss
Options

GTKY

How did you come up with your Bump name?

How long have you been posting on TB?

What boards did you frequent when you first started?

What boards do you frequent now?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Options

ticker warning

How did you come up with your Bump name? It was from when I was on the knot.  We got married on Devil's night but around here at least they call it Angel's night to hopefully keep the violence and vandalism down.

How long have you been posting on TB?  Since we first started TTC in May of 2011

What boards did you frequent when you first started? Just TTGP and occasionally the baby name board

What boards do you frequent now?  This one, my BMB, Pgal, and High risk.  I occasionally stalk my old BMB which was July 13.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    NoetholaNoethola member
    edited September 2013
    ***Siggy warning***

How did you come up with your Bump name? I have used the name since high school. Its a mixture of gaelic and hawaiian (weird mix, I know) and means "Pure Life". I have always wanted to live life to the full and not have a lot of meaningless distractions.

How long have you been posting on TB? TB since May of 12 when I found out we were pregnant with Elsie. I was on TK before that. 

What boards did you frequent when you first started? BMB, Baby Showers and Baby Names for drama fun, Natural Birth, Cloth Diapering

What boards do you frequent now? This one, PGAL, new BMB
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've had the name for a few years now. But I've always had an obsession with the stars! Also I love the song "Firework" by Katy Perry. And my favorite line is "Like a lighting bolt my heart will glow" (I love lighting bolts too!) and glow is equivalent to twinkle hence TwinkleTor (Tor is my nickname, my name is Vic"Tor"ia).

I've only been posting for about 3 weeks... Only since my Domenik became my Angel Baby!

I didn't frequent any boards while I was pregnant. But when I had my Angel Baby, I really needed support and prefer talks like this then attending meetings.

Still only frequent this board... I'm a little shy to post on any other boards.

• Options
    ***siggy warning***

We had some family friends whose son was my age but he couldn't say Erica and called me Erky. Then because I was a happy child some other close family friends called me Perky and it soon became Perky Erky. I use it as my screen name for a lot of things. My mom actually still calls me Perky quite often.

I joined TB when I found out we were expecting Alice. Before that I was on TK but never really posted over there either.

I didn't really frequent the boards too much. I was more interested in the weekly baby progress and those type of things.

After our loss a friend of mine who had also experienced a late loss recommended this board as a great source of support. I will always be grateful to her for pointing me in this direction. I frequent this board, PgAL, and my BMB now. Before getting pregnant again I was on TTCAL.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @TwinkleTor - You should listen to the song Stars by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.

I've had the same name since I've had access to the internet. Neptune is my planet, J.C is my initial (before I was married) and B.L stands for Buzz Lightyear my favourite cartoon character... it is so lame:) lol

I have been on and off TB since my first pregnancy back in Mar 2011. I also used TK to plan my wedding. And still use the guest list options on there.

Not a lot. I was much more of a reader then a poster. After the first two losses, and a year of trying, I started posting on the TTC boards. Then started posted on the Jan 13 boards a lot when pregnant with Bean.

Now mostly this board. If I'm feeling really good, I might sneak a look at some of the post of the Jan13 board, but then it makes me sad. I have also started reading a bit in the TTCAL boards, but I haven't posted.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options

***SIGGY WARNING***

2 of my favorite songs by my favorite artist are Fluttergirl and Moonchild.  Fluttergirlmoonchild was already taken so I added 79 which is the year I was born

almost 2 years

I was on this board exclusively at first

This one, PGAL and my BMB.  I go to the trimester boards for entertainment.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

**sig warning**

How did you come up with your Bump name?  It's pretty lame.  The first four letters of my name and my birthday.

How long have you been posting on TB?  I starting posting on TB when I got pregnant with Ava.

What boards did you frequent when you first started? Just my BMB, then moved over to here. 

What boards do you frequent now? This board, although not as frequently as I used to.  My new BMB and PgAL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options

Nice is my married name. So I really am Mrs. Nice. Not very creative. :-/

I found TB and started posting a couple of months after Ian died.

Miscarriage/pregnancy Loss before this Loss board was created. A little on TTCAL and PgAL.

Mostly just this one. Occasionally, PgAL or my BMB. I lurk the Baby Names sometimes too.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    ***SIGGY/pregnancy mentioned***

How did you come up with your Bump name? I joined TK in 2007, then moved over to TN and TB with that same name. OSU is for my alma mater, Oklahoma State; Wifey is because I was getting married; 09 is the year I got married.

How long have you been posting on TB? I started posting on TB when I got pregnant with Devon...so since February 2012. I thought I'd quit posting after I lost him, but I found this board and have remained active since then.

What boards did you frequent when you first started? I just went on my BMB.

What boards do you frequent now? BMB, this board and PgAL. I'll probably move over to PAL when Mia is born.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"