Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Not welcomed

I posted on another board (New Jersey Babies) to help find some doctors in my area. Not one person replied... No helpers at all. Kind of hurt. I only feel welcomed here. If anyone in the North Jersey Area/ Sussex county area knows of a high risk OB/GYN in the area, please let me know. I'm looking for a new doctor to start my journey at TTCAL. Thanks ladies!

Re: Not welcomed

• Options

****SIGGY WARNING*****

A lot of times, those local boards aren't very active.  Since you're getting ready to TTCAL you could always ask on TTCAL.  Give a short intro, explain why you're asking (say you're preparing to TTCAL) and ask your question/questions.  That board is very active and I would guess there's at least a few people from your area that would be able to help

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I agree, the local boards are not very active. It took about a week to get responses back the few times I have used it. TTCAL is a good suggestion.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have found my local board on the nest to be pretty active and gotten some helpful info regarding Drs. over there. Good luck to you.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options
    If you are considering TTCAL, you should definitely check out that board.  Be sure to read the sticky post at the top and check out their blog.  Then post an intro like fluttergirl suggested.  I am also from NJ, but live in the lower half.  Wishing you lots of luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"