April 2011 Moms

siggy?

Ok, HOW THE HECK do I change my siggy with the new bump layout? I got there but it's not doing anything but showing the link :/
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 

Re: siggy?

• When you go in to change it do you have it on "show source" before you paste in the code?  It's the little icon second from the right that looks like a piece of paper with two arrows on it.  Try changing it to that and pasting the code and see if that works.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Heather,

I just figured it out! I think maybe both you and I were going to the "old" change my signature link, which The Bump left up, and which does *nothing*. In the new format, next to Community, there's a little "person" link -- like the "friends" icon on Facebook, and then in there are settings. For some reason, the web developers left the old format links up, and you can change things in there, and they don't do anything. I'd been trying to change my siggy and avatar, too, to no avail, but I finally found where the new settings section is today :-)
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • shaindelr said:
    Heather,

I just figured it out! I think maybe both you and I were going to the "old" change my signature link, which The Bump left up, and which does *nothing*. In the new format, next to Community, there's a little "person" link -- like the "friends" icon on Facebook, and then in there are settings. For some reason, the web developers left the old format links up, and you can change things in there, and they don't do anything. I'd been trying to change my siggy and avatar, too, to no avail, but I finally found where the new settings section is today :-)
    Yea I figured it out finally! Why do they have to make EVERYTHING so difficult?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • shaindelr said:
    Heather,

Yea I figured it out finally! Why do they have to make EVERYTHING so difficult?
    I don't think it's our fault. Good web programmers don't go leaving old controls up that do nothing. Seriously.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Glad you figured it out! I just changed mine again and had forgotten that I had bookmarked the new siggy editing page. Hopefully I'll remember the next time that I update.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"