Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Feeding Schedule

I'm interested to hear other parent's feeding schedules and naps! For parents who feed 3x a day. What do you guys do time wise with bottles and food??

Re: Feeding Schedule

• Our daily routine:

Around 8am DD wakes up and gets an 8 oz bottle. After, I offer finger food.
    By noon DD gets another 8 oz bottle. Also, I offer 4 oz of baby food.
    DD naps 3 hours and gets another 8 oz bottle around 5pm. Again, I offer 4 oz of baby food.
    DD gets a 4 oz bottle around 8pm.
    She sleeps through the night.

Throughout the day I'll give her water, juice, and snacks if/when she wants them.  I use a clean bottle with every feeding.  At the end of the day I do dishes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • We are more sparatic with our schedule cause LO wakes at all different times.

She wakes between 9:30 to 10:30 and breast feeds. About 45 mins to an hour after breastfeeding she eats baby oatmeal and a fruit purée for breakfast.

She plays and i breadtfeed her around noon.

she takes a nap somewhere between 1 and 2 pm. When she wakes I breastfeed lher again.

I feed her lunch around 2 to 2:30 and she gets a veggie. I breast feed her again around 4.

She naps around 5. I breastfeed when she wakes around 6.

At 7 she gets dinner. Fruit & Veggie.

She takes a nap (sometimes) around 7:30. I breastfeed when she wakes around 8.

We do bath and breastfeed to sleep at 9:30.

She is asleep by 10:00 to 10:30 and STTN til 7 am. I breastfeed and she goes back down til 10:00 am.

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Loading the player...
  • LO wakes between 6-6:30, gets an 8 oz bottle (usually drinks 6-7 oz). Plays for a while and gets solids (oatmeal or yogurt, chunks of fruit) at 7:30/8. Nap at 9/9:30.

Second bottle around 11:30 (again 8oz, but usually drinks 6-7 oz). We do solids again around 1pm - usually finger foods. Second nap around 1:30.

Third bottle around 3:30/4 (same as before). He does solids again with us at dinner. I still give him some puree because I have a stockpile in the freezer, but we also give table foods of whatever we're having.

Last bottle is at 7pm, bedtime.
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Litgirl77 said:
    LO wakes between 6-6:30, gets an 8 oz bottle (usually drinks 6-7 oz). Plays for a while and gets solids (oatmeal or yogurt, chunks of fruit) at 7:30/8. Nap at 9/9:30.

Second bottle around 11:30 (again 8oz, but usually drinks 6-7 oz). We do solids again around 1pm - usually finger foods. Second nap around 1:30.

Third bottle around 3:30/4 (same as before). He does solids again with us at dinner. I still give him some puree because I have a stockpile in the freezer, but we also give table foods of whatever we're having.

Last bottle is at 7pm, bedtime.

This almost exactly. 7 am wakeup and 6 oz bottle 9 am solids (oatmeal, yogurt, fruit puree, we rotate...) 9:30 nap (usually 1.5 hrs) 12/12:30 4 oz bottle, sometimes solids too (or a snack) depending on where we are 2:30 ish nap (usually 1.5 hrs) 4/4:30 4-6oz bottle 5/5:30 solids, veggie puree, mum mums, whatever were eating that night...) 7/7:30 6 oz bottle and bed DD will be 8 months on Monday and STTN.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"