December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

It's sexy time!

1. When is the last time you DTD?

2. Who typically initiates?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• 1. Last night

2. DH for sure
  • 1.  Aunt flow is currently visitng so its been like a week.

2.  Mostly DH

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Ummmmmm beginning of may?? I am so afraid of getting pregnant that I am practicing abstinence :)

2. Him unless I we are TTC.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 1. This makes me feel bad, it's been a few weeks. Every time it's possible one of us is sick or exhausted :(

2. Probalby 50/50 but I think I initiate more! DH is still afraid of rejection lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Last weekend, but before that, it had been a LOOOOONG time. We are both really stressed with living in temporary housing, buying a new house and me starting a new job last month.

Usually DH
  • 1. Sunday afternoon...we tend to take advantage of DD's naps on the weekend when we can...

2. Usually DH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• 1) 30 minutes ago \:D/
    2) usually DH but it was me tonight. We're trying to conceive #2 and its the beginning if my fertile period.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • -T- said:
    It's sexy time!

1. When is the last time you DTD? Mmmmh. Let me think. Saturday, I think. 

2. Who typically initiates? DH usually does. 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• 1. 6 weeks or so??? Pregnancy eats my drive as well as a toddler sleeping in our bed!
    2. DH tho he's obviously pretty much given up!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) Just the other day...

2) Him!  My drive left a LONG time ago...  Somewhere between the messy house and always caring for kids...By the time my day/week is through, it's the furthest thing from my mind so I oblige..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Friday the 13th. After that we were on vacation and didn't have a whole lot of privacy.

2. Last time it was me!  My DH was very pleasantly surprised. It's almost always his idea since my sex drive is pretty much non existent when I'm pregnant.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1,Aug 28th (Night before I went in for my RSC for DS2)

2, I'd say 50:50, DH more so while the baby is young though, until I get to STTN it is not really the first thing on my mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"