Secondary IF

+++ 2IF 2WW Tuesdays+++

freakyfastfreakyfast member
edited September 2013 in Secondary IF
Happy Tuesday Everyone! (Fist 2WW check-in... be kind :)

We will start this week off with a check-in intro of who is in the 2WW. (After this week I will attempt to keep track, if you don't mention during the week, then let me know or be sure to check in weekly) 
  1. Are you in the 2WW? 
  2. What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO)
  3. What kind of 2WW are you in? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) 
  4. Will you test? What day? 
  5. Symptoms? 
What has been your biggest distraction during this current 2WW? Or what have you distracted yourself with to make the time go quickly?

ETA to title 

Re: +++ 2IF 2WW Tuesdays+++

1. Are you in the 2WW? Yes I am
    2. What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO) That's a good question, and I wish I knew.  I'll go with 2 DPO.  I had a fever on CD13 which screwed everything up.  I think my temp might've been slightly elevated still on CD14, which is the day I think I ovulated, so my chart isn't going to look pretty this month like this usually does.
    3. What kind of 2WW are you in? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) Natural
    4. Will you test? What day?  I'm hoping to not test this cycle unless my LP holds out to 11 or 12 DPO, which I'm guessing it won't.  I'm not very optimistic this cycle because of my illness around ovulation, and then a huge fail of a BD session on what i suspect is my O day.  DH pulled out at the worst possible time, and then tried to fix it before it was too late but yeah, it was too late.  I could've killed him.  What the F was he thinking?
    5. Symptoms? Nope, and considering my pessimistic outlook on this cycle, I'm guessing the mind fetus symptoms won't kick in to confuse me either.  So I think I'll be pretty relaxed during this 2ww for once.  We'll see how much my story changes by this time next week though!
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Gator_Bride07Gator_Bride07 member
    edited September 2013
    Are you in the 2WW? Yes

What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO) CD 17. 1-2dpo

What kind of 2WW are you in? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) Clomid 100mg

Will you test? What day? Most likely around CD 26..hopefully not sooner!

Symptoms? Nothing definitive yet. Boobs a little sore, irritable, tired, BLOATED.

What has been your biggest distraction during this current 2WW? Or what have you distracted yourself with to make the time go quickly? I'm usually good the first week..it's the second week I get super impatient. I "distract" myself by googling every symptom that I think I'm experiencing.
    photo image.jpg
  • Loading the player...
    1. Are you in the 2WW? YES! 
    2. What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO) I am 6dpiui
    3. What kind of 2WW are you in? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF)  Clomid IUI 
    4. Will you test? What day?  I think 11ish DPO So next Sun at the earliest. 
    5. Symptoms?  No :(  it's still really early and I never had any symptoms with DD so I'm trying to stay hopeful. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    1. Are you in the 2WW?  Yes
    2. What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO) On cd 19 I believe 2dpo will confirm with ff tomorrow
    3. What kind of 2WW are you in? Medicated. 4th round of clomid first at 100mg
    4. Will you test? What day? I have a serious POAS addiction but will try my very best to make it to 14dpo.
    5. Symptoms? Any at this point are just progesterone.

I am never really good at keeping busy during the tww. I am going to try and focus teaching my puppy some tricks.

MMC Feb 2013 TTC for 24 cycles
    Round #4 100mg Clomid

1. Are you in the 2WW?  - yes
    2. What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO) - CD 21, 7 DPO
    3. What kind of 2WW are you in? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) - IUI
    4. Will you test? What day? - I will test on October 2 (per REs instructions) if I make it that far - last cycle AF showed before testing day.
    5. Symptoms? - None, but like PP I never had any symptoms with DS so I'm not expecting any.

I'm also not very good at distracting myself - I'm trying to focus on planning things with friends and family so I have something to look forward to, but it's so hard.  Especially when I'm just not feeling optimistic at all.

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Are you in the 2WW? - yes

What day are you in the 2WW? (Either CD or DPO) - I'm on CD 33. I O'd late. I think I'm approximately 7DPO.

What kind of 2WW are you in? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) - Natural cycle with Acupuncture, herbs, and preeseed

Will you test? What day? - Probably yes. I'm still doing ok holding out (so far)

Symptoms? - So far my boobs are sore but, that could go either way. PMS cravings haven't hit yet. My skin is clear! :)

My hopes aren't too up yet. My husband hasn't been on his herbs long enough to effect sperm counts and such. In 3 months acupuncturist will order a SA.

Distractions: Lots of reading. TV (at night) and DS is proving to be very distracting. He's got more mood swings than I do right now :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"