August 2013 Moms

TMI Tuesday

BlondieBia21BlondieBia21 member
edited September 2013 in August 2013 Moms
Bring on the nastay!!!

Edit- Tuesday is spelled Tuesday, not Tuesdsy.
A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Woohoo...

While bleeding has stopped....the discharge is worse...eww

• Loading the player...
  • I have tasted my breast milk.
  • Stephw32 said:
    I have tasted my breast milk.
    I am to scared too....how was it?

• I tasted it, too. It's surprisingly sweet.
  • Bunnyfer said:
    Stephw32 said:
    I am to scared too....how was it?

Not as bad as I expected. Tasted like watered down milk compared to the 1% & 2% we usually drink. I needed to know what I was feeding my baby, lol.
  • I am oddly fascinated with my discharge. Often I will examine it (on the tp) for a few minutes before tossing it in the toilet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have races between my boobs when I pump. Righty is usually the winner.

Righty wins for me too!!

• I've checked my pants more than once this morning to confirm I didn't shit myself from the horrid gas I'm getting from all of these lactating recipes I'm trying ..
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• We tried to DTD yest at 5.5 weeks. Couldn't get past the tip. Felt like there's a stitch in there that hasn't dissolved or something.

I'm still cringing. And now terrified at the internal this week at the 6 wk appt.
  • @cosmic+love I love your lo's onsie in your siggy pic :)
  • LEMSA said:

I have races between my boobs when I pump. Righty is usually the winner.

Righty wins for me too!!

Lefty is my winner.

No matter how much I clean the bathroom, it always smells like boy pee. I'm not looking forward to when ds starts potty training and spraying everywhere too.

Also, ds is so predictable most times with poop. Sometimes I think I should just hold him over the toilet and let him poop there instead.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Stephw32 said:

I have too and so has my hubby... ;)

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• LEMSA said:

We tried to DTD yest at 5.5 weeks. Couldn't get past the tip. Felt like there's a stitch in there that hasn't dissolved or something.

I'm still cringing. And now terrified at the internal this week at the 6 wk appt.

The internal really hurt for me. I had tears in my eyes. We still haven't attempted to dtd because I'm chicken shit.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Ditto on trying my milk. And I like popping zits. :|
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • BabyE143BabyE143 member
    edited September 2013
    Jill9288 said:

Ditto on trying my milk. And I like popping zits. :|

I'm 100% with you there @Jill9288. It is highly satisfying. (The popping of zits not the milk ha!)

Eta: clarification

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

• Stephw32 said:
    @cosmic+love I love your lo's onsie in your siggy pic :)
    Thanks! I took it for dh's birthday present from ds. :)
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Lefty is the superstar. I've tried mine too.
    I'm the dtd initiator in our house. My hubs says I'm like a teenage boy. I'm terrified it'll hurt so I'm not sure when we'll do it again.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I made the mistake of smelling lo's "neck cheese." I just wanted to know if it caused her to stink, whew it definitely was disgusting!!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • @cristinbolt Me too, it's like a weird science project.

• I enjoy popping zits too lol

I am kicking myself for not shaving before being induced, I have stitches down there now so I'm too afraid to shave/not sure if I can and am starting to look like a damn cave woman in that region.

BFP 12/17/2012
    Misdiagnosed Miscarriage 12/28/2012
    Heartbeat found 01/06/13
    It's a GIRL! 03/08/13
    Violet Noelle arrived 9/2/13
  • BabyE143 said:

Jill9288 said:

I'm 100% with you there @Jill9288. It is highly satisfying. (The popping of zits not the milk ha!)

Eta: clarification
    Same!
  • Jill9288 said:
    I had a friend in high school who would ask if she could pop other people's zits.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Let side is by far the superior for pumping. By a good 3 oz on average!

DH and I dtd last weekend the real way for the first time since my first tri. He was always freaked out by LO. Hurt like hell at first then after but it was worth it! 
  • I am in the zit popping club too. So satisfying. I had a BF who would let me pop ones on his back. My hubby will just about kill me if I try. He can tell when I am heading in that direction rather than just petting.

I also have a weird fascination with cleaning out ears. I will even use my fingers if they are all that is handy, but qtips are good too. I have had to stop myself a few times from just attacking my son. Good god he can get nasty dirty ears so quickly!

Mommy to J: Born 5/11/2010 & B: Born 8/26/2013

• Jill9288 said:

I am obsessed with picking at Zits, in grown hairs, dry skin, really anything weird on skin. I have to force myself to not pick at DS. But I do enjoy picking out his toe jam.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I haven't shaved anything but my armpits since having LO.

Same. I just realized this today. On Saturday when DH is home and my shower can last longer than 2 mins, I'm shaving everything.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I tasted it too and it's really sweet! A mama has to know what she's feeding her baby, lol...
  • I read babies can lactate so several weeks ago I had to find out for myself.
    Yep it's true. A little drop. Nothing like what I got goin on.

@cristinbolt I think it's insane. I caught myself grabbing my boobs in public the other day. I guess cause I do it so often.
  • It's been a week since I pooped last. I have insane gas but no poop to follow.

• Every time I poop, I clog the toilet. Every. single. time.

I'm about to call the plumber for this exact thing. I clogged one so bad neither of us can clear it.

• Every time I poop, I clog the toilet. Every. single. time.

I did this yesterday. DB asked me how I clogged the toilet I was like wtf do you think?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Sanguar said:

Oh, and another:  I had nipple piercings done in between kids 2 and 3.  I took them out around month 8 and the holes seemed to close up.  But, no, I leak milk from the sides where the piercings went through. 

Thank you! I have always been curious about this!

I kinda like the way dds neck cheese smells. I can never get rid of it no matter how often I wipe her down.

I haven't pooped in a few days ams the last one was not very relieving

Also I hardly ever pump ten at the same time cuz I block feed bit I think I'd place my bets on the left
  • I sweat and leaked so badly last night that I think we will need to have the mattress professionally cleaned.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• LEMSA said:

We tried to DTD yest at 5.5 weeks. Couldn't get past the tip. Felt like there's a stitch in there that hasn't dissolved or something.

I haven't tried DTD but I went to a post partem class and they talked about massaging the scar tissue with coconut oil to restore elasticity and help with pain during sex. I guess unresolved some women have pain more than a year. Coconut oil is also supposed I be good Lube and safe to put in your vag once a day to combat dryness caused by bf hormones.

I haven't tried yet but I just learned about it and thought I would share. My doc fist say anything about treating my scar at my 6 week apt yesterday.
  • I always poop when I get up for DD's 4:00ish feeding and I always look in the toilet to see what it looks like.
  • This thread is great! Just what I need this morning.

Umm.... so ever since I gave birth, my farts (which are now super frequent!) are loud and 'juicy'-sounding. I used to only ever fart silently, so not sure what happened, but I am now as loud and gross-sounding as DH (ALMOST as LO.. haha).

Also, all this talk about DTD.. Im scared shitless!! I actually cringe n get tears in my eyes when I think about it! :( Poor DH is dying!! This is the longest we've ever gone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"