Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Intro

Hello, I think this is the right group of me. I tried to read some of the recent post to make sure.

On Sat September 7, I gave birth at 21 weeks. My water had broke on Tuesday and after 4 days of antibiotic treatment, I was taken off my IV. I then preceded to go into labour. The nurses told me throughout the day, that my bladder was simply reacting to be taken off the IV. I had never had contractions before so I took their word.  At 10:30 pm I was in so much pain that I asked for something to help sleep. At that time I was informed that I was indeed in labour. I was then rush into delivery where I was prepped to give birth to a stillborn. 
At 1:47pm, I gave birth to a 1lb baby boy,who then proceeded to live for 8 minutes... the longest most heartbreaking 8 minutes of my life. The nurse who delivered had nothing prepped for him, so we all sat there and waited.

Now I'm not sure where to go. I really want to try again,but I feel very overwhelmed and scared at the prospect of going through this again.

*******************************************************************************************************************
BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Intro

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss! Please don't let the fear keep you from trying again. You deserve to be a mom to a physical baby. I lost my son on the 9th and all I can think about is him and trying again for him.

• Options
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

I saw your post on our BMB. I hope it's OK that I'm responding, because my heart truly breaks for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Did you name your sweet boy? I can't imagine going through something like that and being unprepared like that. My son was born sleeping last August at 34 weeks, and that was the hardest day of my life.

You've come to the right place. We all, unfortunately, know what it's like to lose a child, and we are here for you. Please take care of yourself and allow yourself the room to grieve. Take it as slow as you need to, and be gentle with yourself. The days will be hard at first, but my hope is that they get better as you move forward. We are always here for you. Sending so many hugs your way.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your little boy. There is so much we all wish we could say to bring you comfort, but we all know too well how hollow words can be. Know that we are here for you, to listen, to cry, to vent with. Use us as you need to. Big ((hugs)) right now!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options

I am so sorry for the los of your sweet boy.  You have come to the right place...this board is an excellent place for support during this awful time.

trying again is very overwhelming for all of us and that is very natural...just remember that your loss is still so very fresh so just be patient with yourself and let yourself grieve.  Although you never really get over losing a baby, I promise that things do get better in time. 

((HUGS))

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    So very sorry for the loss of your sweet little boy. I wish you didn't have to be here but we all are always here for you when you need us. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet boy.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    We named him Bean because that's what I called him when we sent photos to our family.

I felt guilty about not using the original name we picked but it was my DH's grandfather's name. And we knew it would kill his mom and grandmother if we had to bury that name again.

It makes it seem much more easier knowing I have these support system behind me.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Please lean on us when you need to, we've all been there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    So terribly sorry for the loss of your precious Bean. Hoping you find support here, as so many of us have--so sorry and sad to have to welcome you. (hugs)
    BFP # 1 11/2011, MC 12/2011 
    BFP #2 11/2012, Delivered at 21 weeks on 3/16/13 due to complications with bilateral renal agenesis. 
    ~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~
    BFP#3: 09/2013, EDD 5/14/14

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your baby bean.  I hope you are able to find some comfort in this board.  Please be kind and patient with yourself as this journey is a rough one.  (((hugs)))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"