Indiana Babies
Options

anyone in south bend indiana?

I know ive already posted about needed midwife help but I still need it. Google sucks with helping you find ones that service south bend. Goshen birthing center and the Methodist hospital are to far from where were moving and our only ride works all the time. Ive read about Laura Gilbert but her page isnt working properly so I cant email her. Any of you worked with her before or know of any midwifes that do serve south bend?

Re: anyone in south bend indiana?

• Options
    daisy91606daisy91606 member
    edited September 2013

I'm not from South Bend but are you looking for an independent midwife or a practice that has midwives? I'm not sure about any independent midwives, but I know that Memorial has a Midwifery Center on Notre Dame Ave and St. Joseph Hospital has an OB/GYN office with midwives on Douglas Rd. I never heard of Laura Gilbert. I wish I would have heard of her sooner then I wouldn't have had to see my douchie OB with DS.  Midwives are hard to come by in Elkhart/Goshen so I kind of had to settle. Oh well, maybe next time eh? I hope you find a provider soon.

Edit for grammar.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks I do to. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You may ask Jessica with Sacred Birth Services about midwives in the South Bend area. She is a doula and would know a lot of the midwives around there.  https://www.facebook.com/sacredbirthservices
  • Options
    Ok thank you so much. No offense to anyone else who's tried to help but that is the most help ive gotten so far. Thank you again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"