1. What is your death-row meal? (i.e., You get one last meal - what it is?)
2. Are you superstitious about anything? If so, what?
3. What state is the inside of your car in? Messy? Immaculate?
4. If you could be good at one thing you aren't good at, what would it be?
5. You've been kicked out of the country you live in. Where do you relocate?
6. Who has been the most influential person in your life (so far)?
7. Not to be a downer, but what is the worst thing you've ever been through? How did it change you?
8. What is your favorite beverage?
9. Shower or bath?
10. What are your top 3 hobbies/things you like to do?
BONUS: PIP something, anything
Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!
It's been a long road to here...
Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
June'12 - First RE Visit
Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect.
Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long. We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle