LGBT Parenting

GTKY Friday 9/20 Edition!

GTKY Friday!

1. What is your death-row meal? (i.e., You get one last meal - what it is?)
2. Are you superstitious about anything? If so, what?
3. What state is the inside of your car in? Messy? Immaculate?
4. If you could be good at one thing you aren't good at, what would it be?
5. You've been kicked out of the country you live in. Where do you relocate?
6. Who has been the most influential person in your life (so far)?
7. Not to be a downer, but what is the worst thing you've ever been through? How did it change you?
8. What is your favorite beverage?
9. Shower or bath?
10. What are your top 3 hobbies/things you like to do?

BONUS: PIP something, anything :)
Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
June'12 - First RE Visit
Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

Re: GTKY Friday 9/20 Edition!

• healz413healz413 member
    edited September 2013
    Oooh! Yay! I'm saving this for the clinic waiting room tomorrow (Friday) though. :)
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited September 2013
    I'm answering tonight because tomorrow might get away from me!

Paseo's Cuban Roast Sandwich. Located just 3 blocks from us, this is the best sandwich evah. If you Bing it, or google if you must, you'll find 4,000 images of it. Yes, it is that good. Look for yourself. Or, look below. :)

Yes, it's so dumb, but I cross myself like a good former Catholic every time I walk through the doorway of an airplane to fly off. And I knock on wood several times a week.

Semi-embarrassingly messy. Like, you don't want to know.

Speaking/learning foreign languages. I am terrible at it :(
    "
    I really felt a connection to New Zealand when I visited; but I might wimp out and go to Canada so I could still see my family and friends. France would be high on my list too! (though see #4 for why that might be a challenge).

When I look at all-up impact, probably my dad - for better and for worse. He certainly gave me a lot of material for therapy in my 20s and 30s :) which taught me how to appreciate the good in myself and temper the not-so-desirable traits.

7. Not to be a downer, but what is the worst thing you've ever been through? How did it change you?
    When I was 14, my house and family business were blown away by a tornado. Half of my 1 square mile town was leveled, and I saved my then-5-year-old sister from being sucked out of the house. Both my parents had nervous breakdowns after, and our family was never quite the same. And I no longer enjoyed thunderstorms :(.  Second to that, my college housemate died in a commercial plane crash on spring break, when I was 20. I figured it out and had to get his BFF's mom to call his mom because I couldn't do it. Despite growing up in a funeral home, that was my first dose of "wow, I'm a mere mortal." Oddly losing our baby wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened to either of us - we talked about it at the time and felt bad that was the case, but it wasn't.

I drink buckets of sparkling water! We have a soda stream only to make bubbly water. I enjoy my daily Americano (though, not as fun now that I'm reduced to decaf), and as I get older, I enjoy alcohol less and less.

9. Shower or bath?
    Shower when I have to wash my hair, otherwise, bath - faster and less water.

I used to always answer "cooking and traveling" but I'm getting lazier every year about both. So now, I really do like seeing friends for walks or mini-hikes, hanging out with my wife, and still cooking when I put effort in. :)

Here's the sandwich...epic. Marinated pulled pork, cooked giant onions, romaine, house aioli and jalepenos on a locally-baked bu. They sell ~1,000 of these a week, and when I went last, I counted 67 people in line (as I wisely picked up my phoned-in order).

June'12 - First RE Visit
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!

imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • GTKY Friday!

9. Shower or bath?

BONUS: PIP something, anything :)

Yay Friday!!!

1) Hmmm... Depends on how long I'd been in jail and what I'd been deprived of for the years before my death sentence.  Right now I'd pick filet, lobster, sea scallops, cheesy mashed potatoes, and fresh biscuits with a volcano cake for dessert. 

2) Nah, I'm not really supersticious.  I'm super-cautious, though!  If I have good news about anything, I wait before telling people out of fear it falls through.  When I got my new job, I didn't tell anyone until the day I started (well, aside from my boss from my previous job, of course).  When I got my new house, I didn't tell anyone until I had the paperwork signed and in my hands.  And when I do get a positive pregnancy test, ain't nobody gonna hear about it (aside from you nice folks, my partner, and parents) until I see the ultrasound with a heart beat.  And even then that will be restricted to close friends and family.

3) I use one of our cars to haul recycling and anything else that may get the interior dirty, so the Focus is kind of a wreck.  The Hyundai is immaculate since that's the vehicle we share for rides to work and take on long car trips.

4) I'd be good at piano.  Both my brothers are musical prodigies and I am amazed that they can just pick anything up and play beautiful music.  My brother will casually sit at a piano and play a harmony to match whatever song is playing on the radio.  Granted both of them have been playing for literally 20-25 years, so it's not like they developed this skill overnight.  I just wish I could play without the drudgery of years of practice ;)

5) This is gonna sound weird, but Japan.  I lived there for a year so I know what's expected of me, the cultural mores, can still understand the language (though my speaking is terribly rusty), and I love the food and know where to get my American fixes when needed.  I'm afraid if I went to another English-speaking country I'd get frustrated with the cultural differences.  At least in Japan I could just say to myself "Well, it is Japan, what else did you expect?" - Side note: I plan to visit again within the next 10 years and drag DP with me.  It is a fantastic country!

6) I don't really have a mentor or anyone I look up to so this is kind of tough... I know that sounds bad, but I never know how to answer questions like this.  I guess the most influential person in my life is my partner.  We talk about everything and I value her opinions, viewpoints, and advice.

7) Looking back it doesn't hurt now and I'm really glad it happened, but back then my world was destroyed.  My fiance dumped me when I was a freshman in college.  Okay, I get that I probably shouldn't have been engaged back then in the first place because I was so young, but I really believed in our relationship and I was madly in love with him.  I spent every weekend my whole first year of college volleying between my hometown so I could work and earn ~$70 which I would then spend the next weekend on bus fare to see my ex who went to a different school than me.  I was determined to make it work.  He proposed to me over Christmas that year and then dumped me 3 months later.  And I think it was the manner in which I was dumped that hurt the most.  He called me and said he was "propositioned" by another girl and that he accepted - meaning he openly told me he planned to cheat on me.  Then he called me later and said he was sorry and that he wanted me back.  And then he dumped me again.  And then he wanted me back.  Basically it kind of felt like someone was trying to kill me by stabbing me repeatedly with a blunt knife.  It would never quite do the job but every ineffective stab hurt more than the one before.  On top of all this, my friends and family *hated* him so no one would understand why I was hanging on and letting him treat me like that.  Of course it's impossible to explain to anyone else why you love someone who is as unlikeable as my ex so I basically isolated myself through all of it.  Well, it was finally over-over when I met his new girlfriend.  How did I meet her, you ask?  He invited me to come visit him at his college because he just wanted to "hold me."  When I got there, this girl was with him.  It was pouring rain and she gave me her umbrella.  I was confused but didn't ask questions.  We got to his apartment and she came in with us.  He took me to his room and we started making out.  I asked him who the girl was and he said "That's K.  She's my girlfriend."  I shoved him off of me, called a taxi, and left.  We haven't talked since.

I learned a lot from this though.  I learned what it means to be treated like shit, and how to not ever accept being treated like that ever again.  I learned what it means to drag someone along with hopeful promise and then withdrawal and how badly it hurts.  I learned who my real friends were.  I learned not to be so trusting.  I learned the value of self-respect.  I learned not to place my happiness in anyone else's hands.  I learned independence.  And I feel like going through that made me stronger.  I know I'll probably go through worse things in my life, but so far that was the worst.

8) Non-alcoholic: fruit juice with sparkling water; alcoholic: a good, strong beer!

9) Shower.  I never feel clean after a bath soaking in dirty, soapy water!  Baths are only good if they're done Japanese-style: wash yourself, rinse yourself, then hop in a tub of clean hot water :)

10) I admit, I love video games!  I also love cross-stitch, and I love to swim!

•  
    I am a graphic designer, I can create just about anything on the computer, but I wish I could draw well with a paper and pencil!

I'm a graphic designer too :)  Do you work for a company or freelance?
  • I do both too.  Mainly web design, though.  I work full time for an e-commerce company that sells mainly shoes and homegoods making their emails and websites.  But then on the side I freelance designing websites and invitations.  Wedding invitations and custom sites are what I love though :)
  • 2MamazInSeattle2MamazInSeattle you have a message from me, check your inbox :-)

I do love food, but I would have to say probably a little five cheese ziti, then maybe some queso and chips topped off with a huge banana split

I don't think I have any superstition.  My wife's favorite number is 13 so we look at it as lucky, not a bad thing

Its pretty messy.  My wife leaves crap in my(her) car all the time plus I babysit different kids all the time so I have multiple car seats and random toys in there at any point

I really wish I could sing well.  I love to sing and belt it out in the car, but I am sure I sound like someone is killing me

I would say France just because I've heard such wonderful things about it

There isn't just one person that has really influenced me, at least for the better.  I have been lucky to have many different people at different times of my life be there as a positive influence.

Honestly it is a toss up.  My wife was sexually assaulted in 2008 (before I knew her) but the trial wasn't until 2011 (while we were trying to plan our wedding)  It was a traumatic experience for her to have to testify and I sat through the entire trial.  After all of that he was found not guilty and was set free.  We both took it really hard, I saw her fall apart and I just about lost it myself.  I ended up losing my job and things got really difficult for awhile.  We finally got our life back in order when her brother dropped a bomb shell on us that his dad (my wife's step dad) had molested him and their younger sister.  We contacted Children Services, there was an investigation, he was arrested and took a plea bargain.  The day of the final court date he didn't show up to court and they found him dead at this house.  He had shot and killed himself.  So now my wife's two siblings have to grow up without a father (even though he was their molester they still loved him).  The anniversary of his death is in a few weeks.  Its all just such a sad situation.  Both were situations that my wife was so hurt and damaged by and it is so difficult to watch the person you love go through something so difficult.

Pumpkin Spiced Latte or Eggnog Latte

9. Shower or bath?
    Shower, I would take more baths if our bathtub wasn't so small.  I really want a garden tub or jacuzzi 

I love reading (I don't make enough time for it)
    Spending quality time with friends
    Honestly, taking naps, they are my favorite!!
    I thought I would share a picture, a blast from the past.  When I was younger, thinner and much more blonde!!

T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• 1. What is your death-row meal? (i.e., You get one last meal - what it is?)
    This is a tough one, because I love many different foods. I would have to say my grandmother's homemade noodles, filet Mignon, Lima beans, and my step mom's pumpkin pie.

2. Are you superstitious about anything? If so, what? The toilet paper HAS to be over not under. I'm superstitious about the number 13, but in a good way. It's my lucky number. When I found out that our next hcg trigger shot could be done on 9/12 (Thursday) or 9/13 (Friday) I screamed "Let's do it on Friday the 13th!"!!! It was quite embarrassing!

3. What state is the inside of your car in? Messy? Immaculate?- I just cleaned out "my" truck today, so it's clean

4. If you could be good at one thing you aren't good at, what would it be? I would want to play an instrument, specifically guitar, violin, saxophone (you know the romantic ones)!

5. You've been kicked out of the country you live in. Where do you relocate?- Germany,hands down! It's been my favorite place, so far. It's beautiful, progressive, and gay friendly!

6. Who has been the most influential person in your life (so far)?- I've had many people that were influential for different reasons at different times.

7. Not to be a downer, but what is the worst thing you've ever been through? How did it change you?- I hav to steal this from my BW (trisholio): I was sexually assaulted in 2008 by a good friend, before T and I ever met. He was finally prosecuted in 2011, I testified, he was found not guilty and released. I've had some serious PTSD, nightmares, and trust issues with men, ever since. Also, I was molested by my step father from the age of 8 until 20sih (late I know, but it's a long story). Last year my brother told us that both he and our little sister were also molested by him (their real dad, my step dad). I contacted Child Protective Services(CPS), my step dad was arrested, and agreed to a plea bargain. On the day he was suppose to go before the judge and officially file his plea, he didn't show up at court.He was found later, by the police dead at my parents house. I have not been able to talk to my brother (20 years old) or my sister (11 years old today is her birthday) or my mom, because they blame me for his death.

8. What is your favorite beverage?-Flavored water or hot tea

9. Shower or bath? I prefer a bath, but my fat a$$ doesn't fit in ours. So shower it is.

10. What are your top 3 hobbies/things you like to do?- Playing sports (softball), camping, anything outdoorsy!
  • 1.  My death row meal would be cheesy homemade Mac & Cheese, a prime rib burger, my mom's candied sweet potatoes and baklava for dessert. 

2.  I'm not really superstitious, but I do believe in karma and being thankful for what you have, etc.

3.  The inside of my car....probably a 5 out of 10.  We generally collect stuff in both of our vehicles and then have to do massive clean outs.  I just used Armor All wipes on both of them, so they are not dusty.  There is always dirt on the floors because we live in the country and our dogs are in and out of both vehicles on a regular basis.  We don't vacuum them often, though we probably should.

4.  I would love to be good at singing and/or playing the guitar.  It is a dream of mine to have an awesome chick rock band...it will always just be a dream!

5.  If I were kicked out of the country, I think I would choose New Zealand or Canada.  I have never been to New Zealand, but have a friend who lives there.  I have not been to Canada in a long time, but it would be close...only about 2 hours away from where we live.

6.  I would have to say that my Mom has been the most influential person in my life so far.  Besides C, my Mom is my best friend.  I go to her for everything and I'm not sure what I would do without her. 

7.  The worst thing I have ever been through...When I was in high school, I always felt like I didn't fit in anywhere, though I had many friends and was liked by everyone.  I had some depression, but it became full blown when I was in college.  During the Spring semester of my Junior year, I barely attended classes, sporadically showed up to my internship and didn't go to my campus job at all.  Thankfully everyone was very understanding.  I had many thoughts of suicide but thankfully never acted on any of them.  My saving grace was the counselor I was seeing.  She really saved my life and I will be thankful to her for the rest of my life.  I'm really not sure what caused the depression.  At the time it wasn't really a particular thing I could pin point.  The lack of a relationship with my half-brother was part of it, and I learned that was something I had little control over.  While I questioned my sexuality at that point, it truly wasn't on my radar as an issue.  I have never felt such despair in my entire life.  I hope that I never feel that way again.  As a result of pushing through all of that, I would say that I am more empathetic to other individuals...I'm a social worker so that comes naturally anyway.  I'm also always conscious of how I'm feeling and make sure to take care of myself because it certainly can be a slippery slope from situational depression to a full blown, take over your life kind of depression. 

8.  My favorite beverage is Vanilla Chai from Dunkin Donuts.  I hardly ever drink it anymore, but I used to drink it a handful of times a week.  I love it during Fall especially.  When I smell it and taste it, I feel comforted immediately. 

9.  I prefer a shower without a doubt.

10.  Three hobbies/things I like to do - Geocache, ride the motorcycle with C and get caught up in a good book. 

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• Forgot the bonus PIP!

This is C and I at Big Sur when we went to California.  This picture was taken right before we got soaked!  Everyone else saw the water coming and wanted to keep us there until it hit us...it was cold and much higher than we anticipated! 

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• 1. What is your death-row meal? (i.e., You get one last meal - what it is?)
    Thanksgiving.. Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, broccoli rice, pistachio salad, gravy, rolls, and pecan pie for dessert. Mmmmm!!!

Well at work if it is slow, we don't talk about it. If anyone mentions that it's slow it enevitably gets very busy. So I guess that is superstitious. I also notice the number 13 EVERYWHERE!!!

Well I drive a SUV and keep the back seats folded down so I can see blind spots better. This also makes it easy for me to see crap and I have made it a habit to keep it clean.

Singing, I love singing (loudly) to my windshield and wish I was actually good at it.

5. You've been kicked out of the country you live in. Where do you relocate? Ireland or Scotland. I love both places although I haven't been YET! Lol

My grandmother and my mother. My grandmother, mom, and I called ourselves three peas in a pod. When my grandmother died it was very very hard. She was so funny and very progressive for being 90 when she passed away. My mother is an extension of my grandmother and we talk everyday.

7. Not to be a downer, but what is the worst thing you've ever been through? How did it change you?
    I would have to say my grandmother dying. I deal with death everyday at work but, of course, when it is your loved one it's completely different. Also having to make the decision to take my dad off the ventilator and let him die. Our relationship wasn't good as he was a severe alcoholic, and I couldn't have that in my life, but he was still my dad and it was hard.

I love peach tea!

9. Shower or bath?
    I am in bath mode right now. I wasn't able to take one in several years, and when I fixed the issue with the shower, it's been bath time all the way!

I love watching movies.
    I enjoy learning about historic places/people and actually seeing the places in person.
    I love doing geneology and have the history of my maternal grandparents all the way back to England and Wales.

PIP: my 27 week belly (today)!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I agree about soda stream.
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • We actually joked after our kitchen remodel that while it was nice and all, we thought we could've left it as it was and ONLY gotten the Soda Stream and been just as happy! LOL! Not quite, but close!

June'12 - First RE Visit
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!

imageimageimageimage

• @2MamazinSeattle - I always appreciate your sweet words.  And I ditto your sentiments.  I was very emotional reading answers to #7.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well I have been on the fence about getting a soda stream, it is certainly nice to hear the reviews on it. I am in love with soda water (flavored or plain) so it might be a good investment. Thanks all!

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"