Minnesota Babies

HELP! West metro day care ideas needed!!!

We are on the hunt for day cares.  Our little one is due 10/20 so looking for Feb 1st to start.  We only need part time, 2 days a week.  Having a hard time finding any in-home daycare's with openings.  Initially we didn't want to do a large center for an infant but may be our only option. Anyone have suggestions as to places in St Louis Park, Edina, Eden Prairie areas?!  

Re: HELP! West metro day care ideas needed!!!

• Have you contacted Think Small? They were really helpful in getting a list of names and availability for me. When I initially talked to them they did say infant spots in the west are REALLY hard right now. I think you will be hard pressed to find in home part time but you never know. I was unable to find anything in the west metro (i did start looking late) so i ended up going close to my work in Eagan. Yes I make that drive every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know there is a lady in Chan who does part time, she is just over the border from ep. Her name is Ann. I am sure you could find her on the dhs site. If you just need 2 days you may want use a nanny. I know people have had luck using care.com. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have our son at Orchard Park Daycare in the Minnetonka/Excelsior area.  They are great.
  • Yes, she does offer full time. Do you need full time or part? I may have other suggestions for full. I don't actually know the lady in chan, just know of her and have spoke with her. I was interested in using her but she did not have spots when I was looking.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"