Houston Babies

Pregnant Couples?

Are there any pregnant couples in the Spring, Woodlands area? All of our friends either have kids that are older or dont have any kids, so just checking around for some locals in our area.

Re: Pregnant Couples?

• Here! We are in our late 20's. What about yourself?
    Hey There! I am 27 and SO is in his 30s.. :)
  • A little late...New to the bump & in the Spring area...but spend most of our time in The Woodlands....I am 24, and SO is 29

:D

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • A little late...New to the bump & in the Spring area...but spend most of our time in The Woodlands....I am 24, and SO is 29

Hello there!  You are never late lol... We are the same way.. we spend a lot of time in the Woodlands, but we live near Spring.  So when is your due date?  I see you are newly pregnant! Congrats!  We are over half way there so its been a great experience.  Is this yalls first baby?  This will be our 1st and we are super excited.... alothough weve been planning our wedding the last two years and then find out in April we are expecting.  But we are thrilled and excited.  I just want to get our wedding over with so I can focus 100% on baby lol.

• Me and my DH! We have a 1 year old and I am pregnant again.
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • We live in Spring but spend lots of time in the Woodlands also. This is my 2nd baby.
  • Hello STMs... when are yall due?
  • AriesBabyyAriesBabyy member
    edited October 2013
  • econcha said:

A little late...New to the bump & in the Spring area...but spend most of our time in The Woodlands....I am 24, and SO is 29

Hello there!  You are never late lol... We are the same way.. we spend a lot of time in the Woodlands, but we live near Spring.  So when is your due date?  I see you are newly pregnant! Congrats!  We are over half way there so its been a great experience.  Is this yalls first baby?  This will be our 1st and we are super excited.... alothough weve been planning our wedding the last two years and then find out in April we are expecting.  But we are thrilled and excited.  I just want to get our wedding over with so I can focus 100% on baby lol.

Late yet again, LOL. Yes this is our first. Congrats on your engagement :) When is your due date, mine is 4/4/14 oh and yes, first time mommy here too

Pregnancy Ticker

• My due date is 12/8/13... very excited and ready for her to get here already... I cant wait to hold her... So at 14 weeks im guessing you do not know the gender yet...

we just had our 3D U/S saturday... it was neat to see her so real... great experience.

April is a great month (my birthday month LOL).. but mine is the 22nd.

The wedding is in 20 days (10/27)... so i am ready to get that over with and get prepared for baby. :)

• Aww yay :) She will be here in the blink of an eye. Your wedding is just a few days before my birthday...so exciting.

No :/ we don't know the gender yet and won't have another u/s until 20 weeks...I don't think I can wait until Nov 18th...and we may schedule a 3d one at one of those just for fun places... I have a coupon from my doctor to a place in Kingwood I think, not sure where else to go.

Pregnancy Ticker

• We went to a place called Baby Steps.  Its off of 45/beltway 8... greenspoint area.  But it was a nice little place.  You can go to their website.. they have different packages.  They even have a big package where you go like 3 times... the first time is early like where you are now.... but its like $250.  I am not sure how much you are willing to pay.  I paid $139 for 30 minutes.. you get a CD of the whole thing (unedited), a CD of all the pictures taken, 2-3 b/w photos and 3-4 color photo prints.. I think it was well worth it...plus a little gift bag with a formula/bottle carrier and a free can of formula, coupons, wipes.. etc.  The website is below if you want to check it out.

https://www.babysteps4d.com/

• Aww thanks, I'll look Into it :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm due in March 2014 dad and I ate both in our 20's!! Live in Houston galleria area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"