April 2011 Moms
Options

LO's favorites?

I go back to work this week (officially next week Monday, but we're expected to show up for some meetings this week), and I feel like I've gotten to know Liam a little better with some of my summer off. I thought maybe we could share this little survey for things to try with our LO's... I'm getting better at this now that he's getting older, but stuff like this really helps me :-) TIA!

What is/are your LO's favorite:

Food:

Indoor Activity:

Outdoor Activity:

Place to go (park, children's museum, zoo, etc.):

Book:

Movie/TV show:

Character (Elmo, Dora, etc.)

Latest milestone or thing you'd like to brag on:
MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO's favorites?

• Options
    Food: blueberries and popcorn

Indoor Activity: playing with his toy garbage trucks or "jamming" with DH.

Outdoor Activity: riding his tricycle or playing t-ball with DH

Place to go: a tie between the park or the children's museum

Book: Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs

TV Show: Curious George

Character: Curious George

Milestone: He loves sports and is very athletic and coordinated (he gets that from his Dad, not me :p). He's been taking soccer class on Saturdays and he is really excelling. He's also been much easier to understand and his vocabulary has exploded.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • Options

Food: turkey pepperoni

Indoor Activity: crafts

Outdoor Activity: swinging

Place to go (park, children's museum, zoo, etc.): story time

Book: Are You My Mother

Movie/TV show: Dora

Character (Elmo, Dora, etc.) Dora

Latest milestone or thing you'd like to brag on: Olivia loves to play with my camera, well I can't just let her do that, so I have her an old digital one of mine.  She strutted around the yard like she was such a professional photographer.  
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Food:  Chicken Nuggets

Indoor Activity: Playing with Duplo

Outdoor Activity: Coloring or riding his tricycle

Place to go (park, children's museum, zoo, etc.): Park or Zoo.  He loves both.

Book:  Little Engine that Could

Movie/TV show:  Caillou

Character (Elmo, Dora, etc.) Elmo

Latest milestone or thing you'd like to brag on:  He has amazing verbal skills.  He speaks in complete sentences a lot.  The other day, he repeated the word "Pathological".  He also helps us unload the dishwasher and feeds the dog at night.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    Here are Liam's :-)

Food: He loves fresh fruits and veggies. He loves tomatoes and blueberries the most, I think.

Indoor Activity: He loves running his toy cars all over everything. And pretend eating and drinking with pretend food and drink sets.

Outdoor Activity: Running/climbing. Also, horseback riding, but we haven't gone for a while. We go riding at our friend's house.

Place to go (park, children's museum, zoo, etc.): He loves anywhere where he can dig in the dirt.

Book: It's hard to keep him still long enough for books :-/

Movie/TV show: Elmo's Potty Time.

Character (Elmo, Dora, etc.): Elmo.

Latest milestone or thing you'd like to brag on: He's not very verbal yet; we actually have an appointment to get that checked out, but he climbed this big rope net on the playground for the first time the other day, and he LOVES running and is pretty amazing at it endurance and speed-wise.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Food: Pizza, toast with peanut butter, applesauce, yogurt, bananas. She loves cookies and ice cream, but she only gets them on Sunday at my IL's house.

Indoor Activity: Sadly, watching tv or something on the IPad, but she also loves doing puzzles and building blocks.

Outdoor Activity: Climbing on the jungle gym at the play ground. Running up and down our back yard with the dogs.

Place to go (park, children's museum, zoo, etc.): Park/playground, gymnastics class

Book: Seuss ABCs, Hop on Pop, Go Dog Go. She's also really into Sandra Boynton right now.

Movie/TV show: Currently, Peppa Pig

Character (Elmo, Dora, etc.) Currently, Peppa Pig. She still loves Elmo, but I can't believe another character has finally taken the lead!!!!!

Latest milestone or thing you'd like to brag on: I don't know if I can think of one specific thing right now. Her language continues to grow. She loves to sing and dance. She's doing really well at her gymnastics class. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Food: Apples. Apple slices, Applesauce, baked apples....

Indoor Activity:Dancing

Outdoor Activity: Running. Just running. 

Place to go (park, children's museum, zoo, etc.): He could spend his whole life at the park.

Book: a dinosaur book of some sort.

Movie/TV show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Character (Elmo, Dora, etc.) Bones (From above mentioned show)

Latest milestone or thing you'd like to brag on: This kid can kick a ball! I mean, halfway across our yard, and we don't have a small yard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"