November 2013 Moms

My Twins are here!!!!

It was a huge surprise and a little dramatic but in the end perfection!
Last Tuesday, 9/10, I was admitted to the hospital for what they thought was preeclampsia. Turned out it wasn't preeclampsia, it was a few other medical issues coupled together that were making me very sick. Thankfully the twins were phenomenal and completely not effected.
On Sunday night I was still in the hospital because I was still really sick. I has been having severe muscle spasms in my back all day to the point that I needed pain meds. At around 12:15 am (monday) I took a hot shower to try to help alleviate some of the back pain. When I got out of the shower I went to go sit in the chair and wait for the nurse. Next thing I knew my legs and the floor were drenched! I yelled for my nurse and all caos broke out right there!
At 1:56 am on Monday Christina Anne and Stephen John III were born via c-section at 33 weeks 1 day!!! Christina was 3 lbs 4 oz 14 inches long and Stephen was 3 lbs 7 oz 16 inches long.
Both babies are doing AMAZING!! Stephen needed a day on the C-Pap machine and Christina needed a day on oxygen and that's it! No NICU needed, Hooray!!!
They are beautiful and perfect!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Twins are here!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"