Illinois Babies

RE recomendations

Hello!  MH and I live in Northwest Indiana and need to see an RE.  I am looking for recommendations for the Chicago area.

I am between OBGYNs right now as Anthem dropped mine from the network so I can't really get a referral from my doctor.

Thanks! 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: RE recomendations

• I highly recommend all of the doctors at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation. We see Dr. Kazer but have had procedures done by some of the other doctors as well and we like them all.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • I really have been happy with the Fertility Centers of IL.  I saw Dr. Rapisarda, but all of the Dr's are suppose to be great.  They have several locations too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Charles E. Miller in Naperville. He is or was part of Edward Hospital. He recently joined forces with Dr. Levine. They have offices in Plainfield, Downers Grove, Schaumburg and Naperville. Dr. Miller is fantastic. I really don't see him that much but his staff is wonderful.
  • umm my input might be  a lil late ...but ....

I recommend North Shore Fertility in Skokie, we loved it there. Everyone was friendly and we always got in when needed and always had our test result the same day. Dr. Davies was the best!

• I have to second the first post.? We too see Dr. Kazer at Northwestern and he is very knowledgeable about infertility.? He really seems to have our best interest in mind and he understands how bad we want to get pregnant.??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm late to this as well--but we saw Dr. Morris ar IVF1 clinics. He was great and his staff was top notch.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"