Indiana Babies
Options

Anyone in Crown Point?

Hi, ladies. I'm dropping by from the Feb. 2014 board because DH and I are moving to Crown Point in the spring, and I have TONS of questions about the area (related to everything...local gyms...pediatricians and family doctors...utility companies...general cost of living...etc, etc.). Would love to connect with any of you who are living in the area and ask some of those questions, if possible. Thanks so much!

(Also, hi to everyone. :) DH and I are currently living in Indianapolis, and we're expecting our first baby in February...so I guess this board is an appropriate one for me to visit anyway!)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone in Crown Point?

• Options
    My husband and I just moved from the south suburbs of Chicago to Crown Point. I'm also looking for doctors so if you hear any recommendations, please let me know! Like I said, we've been here for a month so I'm still learning the area but it's a great town. A lot of community events and farmers markets.
  • Options
    I used to live in Crown Point. If you are looking for a mid-wife, Bernie price is awesome. Cost of living is similar to Indy--- as far as housing market. I loved living Crown Point and visit often. They have a ton of fun festivals over the summer. I don't have recommendations for pediatricians. For a family practice, I recommend Dr. Vicari.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Crown Point, have lived here for many years. For an OBGYN I like all the Dr's at Crown Point OBGYN. They all deliver at St. Anthony's, the local hospital.
  • Options
    I live in crown point, I agree, docs at cp obgyn are great :)
  • Options

just scheduled my first appointment with a dr at cp obgyn.

hope your move goes smoothly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"