February 2014 Moms
Options

SHOES. What are YOU wearing?

Hey hot mamas! What are you sportin' on your stylish feets today?

These are my friendship bracelet Converse. I call them my Camp Nurse Shoes. (;

Re: SHOES. What are YOU wearing?

• Options

The world's cheapest black ballet flats, I think they were like $8. It's actually time for a new pair!

Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Options
    Right now just socks, but I'll probably wear flip flops later. It's going to be a nice warm day today and they are super comfy. And I'm not working today, so I've gotta take advantage!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hey, @suzyqq02 i have those flats! i'm on my third pair. can't beat the price!

i'm wearing my sauconys. so comfy.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Nike flip flops, I will wear them even when the snow (maybe) hits the ground.

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

• Options
    My TOMS ballet flats.  SO comfy.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    I miss my converse so much!! I lost them after a camping trip :( , and havent gotten around to buying more yet. So I am jealous :)

I have embraced my fall boots this week. 
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Dansko clogs, my work shoes :)

Super comfy for being on my feet, AND they give me an extra 2 inches on my 5'0'' height. The 2 inch lift is the best part!!

• Options
    Birkenstock style sandals.  Super comfy and I wear sandals until the last possible second every fall.
  • Options
    Dansko clogs for me, too!
    Baby #1 due 2/10/14!
  • Options
    Been living in my TOMS...to the point that I have tanlines on my feet from them! My flip flops aggravated my hips this summer :/

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• Options
    Tennis shoes. The bottoms of my feet hurt so bad after standing for 19 hours a day. Im a hairstylist
  • Options
    Ralph Lauren flip flops for me as well when i leave the house...other than that...barefoot hippie here :D
  • Options
    I haven't given up my heels yet. I have an unhealthy obsession. These are my work shoes for the day. (Please ignore the ugly carpet in my office.)

I'm still in my high heels as well. I'm starting to get some side eyes from my co-workers
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Options
    SuzyQq02 said:

The world's cheapest black ballet flats, I think they were like $8. It's actually time for a new pair!

This.

Anniversary
  • Options
    New fall booties from Aldo. They're flats but they're sassy and go with EVERYTHING. When I wear them with skirts, they give me the 90's vibe that I loved when I was a teenager! 
  • Options
    armalan12 said:
    Tennis shoes today! Where did you get your cheap black ballet flats from. I'm in desperate need!
    walmart. they usually have them on a big wall. $8-9. don't expect high-quality, you're getting what you pay for. :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My black croc flats! They are like ballet flats but made of comfy rubber.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    TOMS, in various patterns :)

• Options
    Black sparkle sandals from Payless. Just got a pedi so I have to wear my sandals until the frost comes!
    I'm a sinner saved by grace and a child of the Attitude Era (Oh you didn't know?!?)
    #OurBoyD-Bryan #TeamCrossRhodes #KnowYourRoll #ShutYourMouth 
    DD#1: 9/3/2004 Noelle Catherine
    DD#2: 1/26/2014 Faith Preston
    DC(dear cat?? lol): 6/5/2009 Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I married my best friend <3 DH is my knight in shining armor! 

• Options
    I been mostly wearing flip flops, but since it's getting colder, I will be breaking out my cowboy boots! :)

• Options
    I'm wearing rainbows flip flops most of the time.... So comfy
  • Options
    ziggy903 said:
    armalan12 said:
    Tennis shoes today! Where did you get your cheap black ballet flats from. I'm in desperate need!
    walmart. they usually have them on a big wall. $8-9. don't expect high-quality, you're getting what you pay for. :)

Those are the ones!
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Options
    My crochet TOMS... They are so comfy and my go-to shoes lately!
  • Options
    currently barefoot.. its how i roll! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    heels!
  • Options
    I live in flip flops all year round, except when it snows or is raining really hard.
  • Options
    Im wearing EVERYTHING! Ballet flats, sandals, flip flops, uggs, boots, stilettos...you name it! lol
  • Options
    My horrible military steel toe boots. Everyone should be jealous of my footwear

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Options

I have to wear steel-toed shoes for work too, but mine look like Converse sneakers.  They rock.  I assume yours are part of a uniform or I would recommend you get some like these, so sorry,  those boots are HEAVY.

• Options
    I'm usually barefoot, if I have to wear shoes it's classic low top converse or sandals.
  • Options
    https://www.jonesbootmaker.com/ladies/boots/fly-london-boots-3-4-length-boot-casual-2634407433

Most comfy boots on the planet and go with anything....even the girly skirt gets the rock chick look with these :)
  • Options
    $3.98 Old Navy clearance baby!!
  • Options
    Flip flops or barefoot it's still summer here.
  • Options
    notreal2 said:

I have to wear steel-toed shoes for work too, but mine look like Converse sneakers.  They rock.  I assume yours are part of a uniform or I would recommend you get some like these, so sorry,  those boots are HEAVY.
    yes :( standard navy regulation :(

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Options
    Sanuks! So comfy.

• Options
    Currently my DCs, but my go-to are my ballet flats. Black or brown, depending. I live in them year-round!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Pointy toed flats. Just don't think I can balance well enough in heels right now :)
  • Options
    I found some adorable black flats at DSW that I have been wearing

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Cheap flats from Gap in a half a size larger than pre-pregnancy because apparently giant swollen feet are now a part of my daily life. I really thought I wasn't far enough along for this! Although if this is my biggest problem, I really can't complain!
  • Options
    A pair of moccasins... I work with infants all day though, so I have to either wear socks or go barefoot in the room (no outside shoes allowed).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"