Secondary IF
Options

Update

Well I went to have the SIS done, and the entire day turned out to be a waste of time. First of all there was a scheduling conflict, and I got told to be there at 10:35 in the morning. My instructions for the procedure stated that I needed to be at the lab at 12pm to make sure that I wasn't pregnant (eye rolls at that in general, If I could get pregnant i wouldn't have been there in the first place) and after the lab, my procedure would start at 1:30. The lady that was supposed to be doing the procedure canceled last minute and refused to do the procedure. Apparently they prefer them to be done between CD5 & CD12... The lining in the uterus is thinner, better results, blah blah. Well that's all fine and dandy, and I understand that. What I don't understand is that they KNEW where I was at in my cycle, they KNEW I haven't ovulated or pregnant (they made me take a urine test prior to this, and then a blood test the day OF). What I don't understand is if they knew all of this, why make me waste my day, my husband waste a personal day of work, have to pick our daughter up early from school and then CANCEL! I've never been more annoyed in my life. So I've been told to wait until my cycle starts and call them back to reschedule near the end of it. Who knows when that will be, im currently on CD 34. Grrr, I hate waiting. I have a follow up appointment for all the results from mine and my husbands lab's on the 19th and I was SO looking forward to having this SIS done as well and getting possible answers all at once. If Friday the 13th had a face, I would have B**** slapped it! Lol. 1 step forward, 2 steps back! UGHHH!!

Re: Update

• Options
    I'm sorry.  The delays are so frustrating, aren't they?  I can't imagine how angry you must be that they scheduled you knowing where you were in your cycle and then canceled because that's where you were in cycle.  That makes no sense.

Good luck and I hope AF shows soon so you can try again!

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Options
    I'm sorry too. I can't believe they didn't confirm your CD when you made the appointment. You should call CD 1 so there is no confusion to your days. Hopefully this will be your only hiccup. (Well besides being in this IF world). Keep us updated!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so frustrating. I can't believe they had you come in and waste your time knowing what cycle day you were on. I hope they fit you in whenever is convenient for you next time.

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@roughkat , I know right?! I couldn't believe it myself, I don't think anyone likes me anymore after that "appointment". Oh well, They need to get it together! Thank you darlin, We are looking forward to the possibility of getting answers, So hopefully soon!

@freakyfast , Oh they did confirm my CD, that's why I was so mad, lol! Especially since my when they originally made my appointment, my doctor told them.. She knew where I was in my cycle and that she wanted this done before the 19th appointment, so she could go over ALL results. I felt like that lady totally defied my doctors orders. GRR...Im definitely going to be calling as soon as AF shows up this time... & Thank you, I was super disappointed, but what can yah do? lol.

@AlmostWright , That's what im saying! I had already had to move appointments around and cancel other things to do this. I guess my schedule isn't important? lol Thanks darlin! :)

• Options

@roughkat , I know right?! I couldn't believe it myself, I don't think anyone likes me anymore after that "appointment". Oh well, They need to get it together! Thank you darlin, We are looking forward to the possibility of getting answers, So hopefully soon!

@freakyfast , Oh they did confirm my CD, that's why I was so mad, lol! Especially since my when they originally made my appointment, my doctor told them.. She knew where I was in my cycle and that she wanted this done before the 19th appointment, so she could go over ALL results. I felt like that lady totally defied my doctors orders. GRR...Im definitely going to be calling as soon as AF shows up this time... & Thank you, I was super disappointed, but what can yah do? lol.

@AlmostWright , That's what im saying! I had already had to move appointments around and cancel other things to do this. I guess my schedule isn't important? lol Thanks darlin! :)

GRRRR! I am sorry, they are in this business they should be better at it. 

• Options

Ugh, that is so frustrating!  I feel completely annoyed just reading about it and thinking about being in your shoes!  They knew where you were at in your cycle, and it's their job to make sure that when they're having you come in coincides with the point in your cycle when they want to do the procedure.  I'm really sorry you had to waste your day with that crap and that you aren't going to be getting answers this cycle. :(

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"