November 2011 Moms

Second time nov mama here!

Hello fellow nov 11 mamas! I was a longtime lurker of this board when i was pregnant with DD. I learned so much from other mamas and mamas to be from this board. I didn't post because back then, but I am active now in the ....... November 13 board. Without trying, hubs and I ended up with the same 11/11 due date with this little baby girl. Quite the coincidence! DD was over a week late born 11/19. I just hope this LO isn't born on the same day. So, we will have years of joint birthday parties in our future. Hubs and I will be joining the Two and Through club after this baby girl's born (DH is getting the snip).

Just wanted to pop back in to introduce myself and begin actually posting. DD is giving us a tough time with some toddler behaviors so I wanted to see what other Nov 11 mamas were going through. :)

Re: Second time nov mama here!

• I've mostly lurked on this board and now on the Nov13 board too.  I remember when I got pregnant with DD2 and DD1 turned 2 then I started wondering what we were thinking, DD2 is now starting some of those pesky 2y/o behaviors and it's rougher chasing after that even bigger this time!  
    5/08- blighted ovum, spont ab; 2/20/09- epi, VAVD, Girl! breastfed 24mo; 10/10- blighted ovum, spon ab; 12/10- no fetal pole, Cytotec; 11/20/11- unmedicated SVD, Girl! breastfed 18mo; 11/7/13- unmedicated SVD, breastfed 18mo; 2/11/16- unmedicated SVD, exclusively pumping to at least a year.

• I haven't been on this board in a while but I thought it was funny that my DS was also due on 11/11 and born on 11/19! congrats on the new baby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"