Pre-School and Daycare

Party favors?

Sorry, I know this has been posted before, but just wondering if anyone's LO has gotten any interesting favors recently? I"m planning my girls 5th bday. I'd prefer to give 1 thing rather than a bag of crap. Any ideas? I don't really have a theme. Its being held in a local nature center. Thanks!

Re: Party favors?

• I agree with the bag of crap. I gave books at my DD birthday. It was a huge hit. I got books at. Costco, early readers. $10 for 5.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate the random bags of crap candy! I think bubbles are always an okay choice. My kids like the OT rubber duckies...they have so many, it's easy to match to a theme.

You could get leaf molds and make your own chocolates to go with the Nature Center location. Maybe you could check your local dollar store for bug nets or binoculars.

• Loading the player...
  • Sidewalk chalk or place mats. Both at WalMart for $1-2/ea
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Butterfly net from the dollar store. And don't go crazy, just get one thing. Or one of those grow a plant things that comes with a mini planter and seeds. Those go with your mature center.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Target dollar spot is good for books too. I personally would hate a place may because my 40" round Table is not big enough
  • Target dollar spot is good for books too. I personally would hate a place may because my 40" round Table is not big enough
  • DD has a gymnastics party, and I made hand kites for the kids to play with at the party and then take home. I also made chocolate dipped pretzel sticks and put them in favor bags. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"