Canada Babies

Predicting or guessing the gender of the baby is so exciting in pregnancy~....

How does everyone feel about it? 
I am in my first trimester of my third pregnancy, no worse symptoms yet! 

Re: Predicting or guessing the gender of the baby is so exciting in pregnancy~....

• Until my anatomy scan, literally ALL SIGNS were pointing towards girl this time around. NOPE. Totally another boy. Unless both my u/s techs for both my scans (regular and then a follow up) were wrong and they shout "It's a girl!" at me, in which case I will probably faint. :P
  • Oh wow! I know someone who had a similar story. Well now that you know, Good Luck on the 7th of October! And the chances of both scans to be inaccurate are very low! lol so don't worry! 

• Loading the player...
  • With my previous pregnancy, I was carrying soo soooooo low, almost everyone I saw walking by me swore that it will be a boy! But I had a Girl.  I was extremely pointy tummy wise. So I guess some old wives tales need to be renewed! haha
  • What do you think about chinese gender chart? was it accurate for you in any of your pregnancies? My third one is by following that. I have two girls. would love to have a boy this time. But will love another girl too!! 
  • I ll find out during christmas times.. what the gender is! 
  • Good Luck in November!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"