VBAC

what the hell???

Why is this viggo person copying and pasting her post about a failed vbac as a response to almost every post? It is really disturbing. Has anyone else noticed? I had a successful VBAC and think it is soooo worth it. There is a very small chance of a rupture.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: what the hell???

• Everyone processes grief differently? Or, VBAC board has its first troll. My cynical self really can't decide which one it is.
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• I agree! I noticed it too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree. Very disturbing. I really hope they don't do this to every new post. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it is troll. Clearly the made the account just to post what they are saying. Plus she is using incorrect statistics. I don't want to see people scared because of what she is saying. As we all know, rcs have their own dangers. And if the story is true, it sucks if the ob wasn't there, but that isn't always going to be the case. I personally had the on call ob, and e hospitalist there and in and it the entire time.
  • Saw it on my post and it did bother me but then I saw the same exact response in many other posts one right after another...
  • I think it should be taken off. I don't want anyone to be scared either. Obviously, bad things happen, VBAC or not. A RCS carries it's own set of risks as PP said. Please don't let this person discourage your dreams of a vaginal birth. It can be done! I had a CS for failure to progress and had a beautiful baby girl in April, I even had an epidural! Good luck to all of you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I've flagged them all as SPAM. XPing the same thing over and over is spam, regardless of the message. But maybe the bump gods will disagree and bannate me.
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • I don't know what it is worse - to think that her story is true or to think there is some sicko out there that would make up such a story.

IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • I think her story could be true (though her statistics are off). If you type in the name and birthdate of the baby into a search engine, you will find that there is a baby who was born and died on that date.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How horrible.
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • Ugh, I really did not know what to do with this as a mod and didn't get any guidance from the bump.  Her story very well may be true and even if it's not, it's true for someone out there.  VBAC does have a small but real risk of that happening.  I don't want to be like other boards I've heard about that remove any post that doesn't promote a certain agenda.  I feel bad about taking her posts down because I think she was really just a grieving mom.  But OTOH she did basically spam the board.  

:(

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Iris- I definitely can see how conflicted this decision must be for you.  She is certainly welcome to start a thread and tell us her story.  But to copy and paste it into every other thread must be against terms of use. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"