May 2013 Moms
Options

Really, husband? Really??

Not the first night of teaching I've had my phone blown up that Ab is crying her eyes out. Also not the first night that I've cut corners in my plan and sped home to find a peacefully sleeping baby. I'm calling BS.

Also, I may be installing a nanny cam to see what's really happening whilst I'm away...

Re: Really, husband? Really??

• Options
    I agree with shantxtell - I'd like to see too! Husbands are crazy. What they think it's horrible is absolutely normal or nothing.
  • Options
    I love it! The nanny cam sounds like a spiffing plan.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooooh, nanny cam would be deliciously satisfying. :) My husband does the same thing, too. 
    She is here! 5-29-13

• Options
    watuzzigalwatuzzigal member
    edited September 2013

I agree with shantxtell - I'd like to see too! Husbands are crazy. What they think it's horrible is absolutely normal or nothing.

I agree with this. At our two-month appointment, my husband told our pedi that LO had been crying for two-three hours straight for over a week every night. I had to speak up and say that it had been two nights--for maybe ten minutes straight. My H kept saying, "really... Really? It felt so much longer." He normally doesn't exaggerate; he just freaks out and loses confidence when the crying lasts longer than a minute.

Edit to add: he doesn't toss the baby back at me or anything. He just feels bad that he can't calm her down quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"