Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Huzzah!

The first prenatal appointment is tomorrow.  Thank the Gods...because I can get some of my anxieties out of the way.  Wifey freaked me out earlier this week and I haven't come down from it ever since (it was nothing in retrospect but my anxiety is still in full force and I am worrying enough for the both of us).  She had said she discharged a little saying it was slightly darker than normal (not telling me it wasn't her normal period discharge but discharge of her increased cervical mucous) and I freaked out thinking the worst.  But turns out her cervical discharge was just slightly (and I mean very slightly) darker.  She's been having round ligament pain from stretching but I think we're going to request a sonogram just to make sure everything is going according to plan (wifey suggested it because she knows that I am worried as all hell).  

I'm excited but still caught up on that scare >.<
Salem Rowan Theoden born a healthy Beltane Baby!  May 1st
8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long

Re: Huzzah!

• Options
    Not stressing the wifey out by any means.  I keep a lot of my stress and anxiety inward anyway (typical taurean).  Thanks for the well wishes.
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Options
    Yeah do your best to relax.  It's pretty much out of your hands so try to enjoy this time together.

Hope your appointment goes well.  They get more and more exciting as you get farther along.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Prime, I'm pretty much leaving it up to fate now.  If it is to be, it is to be...but still stressful none-the-less.  

Thanks, I hope the appointment goes well too :)
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Options
    Hopefully everything goes good tomorrow.

I have a feeling my doctor will have me on xanax during the first part of our next pregnancy.  We lost our second prior to the first Dr's visit and it was a very rough few weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"