December 2011 Moms

Independent play

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Independent play

• Alex loves his train set. We have the wooden one from Ikea. I just bought him a train table off of Craigslist ($20! Woohoo!) a couple of days ago and ever since we set that up, he plays with it most of the day. Other independent play for him is cars with a ramp or puzzles. Oh, and his fridge magnets that make animal sounds! 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• DS loves to "make dinner" with his play kitchen supplies. He stirs, mixes, tastes, etc. Occasionally DH and I are approached for a taste testing, but mostly DS loves puttering around on his own.

He loves his Little People zoo and farm, and any cars/trucks/trains, too.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DS loves his wheelies car set and the shake and go cars right now. 
  • My DS likes puzzles (the kind with the little pegs) and his cars and other vehicles in particular. I have a whole GeoTrax train set in our basement that was given to us that I'm going to set up for him soon.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • He likes to read by himself sometimes, but most times he likes to play legos by himself. Everything else requires mom/dad or a friend.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Puzzles, Legos, blocks, little people, books
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Definitely his train. We bought the Conductor Carl set on amazon for less than $40 and plan to buy more track when we move to our house and he can have a train table. He loves all of his cars and puzzles, and a CAT ride-on tractor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"