North Carolina Babies

Any OBX mommies to be

Any ladies expecting that live on the outer banks on here?

Re: Any OBX mommies to be

• Your the first one I have come across Raven ! Smile

• I was starting to believe that I was the only one down here that played around on these sites :)  Have you been down here long?  There's not a whole lot to do down here "kid-wise".  It's kinda sad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image
    Andrew Brandon                    Bentley Joshua
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah. I have lived here for almost 9 years now. This is my first baby, but I do know there isn't much to do for any local really... haha. How long have you lived here?
  • As a local, there really isn't anything to do.  They gear everything towards tourists.  I was born and raised down here.  We go back a few generations here, its kinda cool but at the same time I feel like we are stuck here. 

View Full Size Image
  • High wow! A true local. Haha. That's awesome, but I understand the feeling stuck. Did you deliver your first baby here at the obx hospital? What doctor do you see?
  • No i actually delivered in Chesapeake.  I really do not like this hospital here.  I see Dr Gray or Dr Hammer over at Outer Banks Center for Women.  Who do you see?  Have you decided on a hospital? 

View Full Size Image
  • I plan on delivering here at the OBX Hospital. Delivering bAbies is the only thing I will  go there for though... I see Dr. Winfrey and Dr. Dwyer. 
  • I'm also on the OBX, I'm in buxton. I also see Winfree.
  • I am in Elizabeth City, not too far. I'm due in February with my 5th child. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"