Pre-School and Daycare

good kids' conditioner for longer hair?

My DD did not have any hair until after age 3 (in fact at 4 the front STILL isn't long enough to go into a single ponytail & I have never had it cut more than the very very ends) so I never had to worry about hair much...but now that it is longer I am noticing that the california baby conditioner I have been using doesn't really seem to do much, her hair always feels kind of dry & not very soft... I try to use the more natural type products like california baby, burts bees, and don't want to spend a TON (MH gives me a hard time already about the cost of CB body wash) but does anyone have a good rec for tear free conditioner for little girls?

Re: good kids' conditioner for longer hair?

• We've been happy with Suave Kids 2 in 1 - it is tear free.  The one that we currently smells like coconuts and has a monkey on the front.  DD's hair is very prone to tangles...  we've been happy with the results since we switched from Burt's Bees.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, the CA Baby doesn't do it for us anymore. DD has long, fine, straight hair, and I use the Suave 2 in 1 AND a conditioner. I get the Fairy Tales stuff from our kids' salon and it's the only thing other than my "grown up" conditioner that seems to work so far. I like it, and it smells nice, too. A bottle is like $10 but it lasts a really long time. We also tried Jason Organics, and it smelled great but didn't do enough detangling. Good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the best luck using my conditioner in the girls' hair.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • My dd has curly ringlets in her hair which falls to the middle of her back when dry (its waaay long when wet)... I have to use conditioner to get a brush/comb through and have had luck with the L'Oreal kids line....

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• I like "it's a 10" and "not your mothers" they both smell amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"