July 2013 Moms
Options

NN for LO

Does anyone else have like 5-10 nicknames for LO? Goofy ones? I call her pumpkin, peanut, my little lamb. Even MIL calls her a bunch of different goofy things. Which I can't think of right now cause I'm exhausted..but share any goofy names/cute NN you give LO. I hope I'm not alone. :)
July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: NN for LO

• Options
    I call her Me -mom, DH calls her momma Mia and we both call her the common ones...Precious, Beautiful, etc.

• Options
    Squirmy worm and snugglebug mainly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This week he's been my little snigglebunny.
  • Options
    He's my Bug, which came from Love Bug.

• Options
    Squirmy (that started when I was pregnant), Buddy, Little Man, Skidmark

• Options
    I call her peanut. DH calls her little shit :)
  • Options
    Munch, macnugget (our last name starts with Mac and we've called her this since she was a little tiny nugget inside me).
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    We have Harper-Who and little H
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Papas, papito, guapo, baby boy.

• Options
    We speak Spanish to her so we call her gordita, gordita linda, bella Luna, chiquita,and chuqui.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Rooter, Riley Roo, and Nugget all work for DD. Our dog has more NN! She's Doodle, Doodlebug, Monkey, Monk a Monk, Dog Made of Monkey, Scoutington, Scoots and the dog walkers call her Skit Skat. Poor DD needs some more names!
  • Options
    Adelynn's nicknames are: Ady, Ady-boo, Boobie Bear, Honey Bee, Love Bug
  • Options
    Oy Gavin has a ton; Gav, Gavs, Gavie Moo, Mr. Wiggles, Pee Wee, Mr. Angry (when he's yelling for food), drama king and sweet pea.
  • Options
    Munchie, Monkey, Little Prince, Hunter the Boy. My Mum calls him Nanny's Tiger.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Stina2012 said:

Rooter, Riley Roo, and Nugget all work for DD. Our dog has more NN! She's Doodle, Doodlebug, Monkey, Monk a Monk, Dog Made of Monkey, Scoutington, Scoots and the dog walkers call her Skit Skat. Poor DD needs some more names!

My dog has a ton as well... pumpkins, hoppy, hooty, hughsty, huggston, licky, scratchy, but sometimes I think he thinks his name is "no, stop, don't" his real name is Hughston.
  • Options
    Finn also goes by Michael Finnegan, Phineas, Chineas, and Finn Michael Jordan. My toddler hasn't bothered to learn his name yet, so he simply calls him "Baby."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    valstulas said:
    Finn also goes by Michael Finnegan, Phineas, Chineas, and Finn Michael Jordan. My toddler hasn't bothered to learn his name yet, so he simply calls him "Baby."
    There was a man named Michael Finnigan, he has whiskers on his chinnigan.  :)  Cute. :)

My toddler also calls Amanda just baby.  When I try to tell her that the baby's name is Amanda, she says, "No! Baby!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    coco2787coco2787 member
    edited September 2013
    I call him Boo Boo, and when he's crabby, Mr. Crabs. :)
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    DD is peanut, peanut baby, little mama, DH calls her princess and little wiggles. :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    I call her "my little love", "monkey", "boo boo", 'little munchkin", "my honey"...mostly something involving "monkey" though lol.
  • Options
    She's- Baby, Baby Girl, Sweetie Peetie, Boo, Boo Bear, Lovey, Lovey Boo, My Love.... So many!

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Options
    Her name is abigail so abby, meatball, itty bit, little miss, mijita. Haha theres tons!
     imageimageimageimage  
    Anniversary

• Options
    Mamas, lexi buggie, pumpkin, poopy girl lol, chunky monkey, maybe one day she will know her own name lol
  • Options
    Penelope is Pepe le Poo-poo. Or just Pepe. She's also peanut bc she was and is tiny.
    Poor Eve is just Evie or sweetie. Hasn't earned a nice embarrassing nickname yet!
  • Options
    The usual: little man, baby love, baby Keenan. I've taken to calling him my little bobblehead, because his head weaves when he tried to hold it up sometimes.
    imageView Full Size Image

• Options
    Monkey, Monk, Salamanca, Diego, Diego Salamanca, Diegs, Booger, Boogie, Boogs, Booger T Washington, Munchkin, Munch, Stink Pod, Fuss Butt.
  • Options
    I called DS Booger when he was little. DD is Fussbudget. I use Crankypants for the both of them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I call Nadia naughty a lot. it works for two reasons she has colic and is a very demanding baby (but I say it in a loving way) and it's a cute nick name for Nadia.

baby #1 boy 11.1.02 baby #2 boy 2.25.04 baby #3 girl 6.28.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker my blog
  • Options
    DDs name is Ashna so I call her Ash for short but also baby, baby girl, mama, cutie, stinky girl (when she needs a change ;) ) she sometimes makes a little o with her mouth that looks like she wants to whistle so I call her Ashna-whooo to sound like an owl :) and I call her sunshine in the mornings
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"