February 2012 Moms

Do you think our board will pick up?

DaizyMay22DaizyMay22 member
edited September 2013 in February 2012 Moms
Now that summer is coming to an end l, do you think we'll have more activity on the board?

Do you think our board will pick up? 61 votes

Yes
18% 11 votes
No
81% 50 votes

Re: Do you think our board will pick up?

• I hope it does!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• As much as I would like it to, I have to be realistic.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with @pinkshades05.  I think so many have either abandoned this group for Facebook or new BMBs that eventually this one will die out.  It happens, if you look at the available BMBs there isn't much activity on the 2011 boards...the 2012 will die out eventually too.

I try to come and check in regularly but I honestly just forget!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I just randomly wanted to check it out tonight. Maybe I'll become more regular here :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
  • I check 212 every few days. It used to be multiple times a day. I have a new BMB and am on FB all the time. I remember thinking this board would never die out. 

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • I check in every few days. I just really don't have time!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I've been a lurker for a long time and I'm getting more and more comfortable with commenting here and there. As long as it's going, I'll be reading.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Idk. I've been so busy this summer and I've been trying to keep my phone in the diaper bag while Jackson plays. That way I can focus on him. Also when the TB switched to its new format, it like kicked me out for weeks! I couldn't sign in or when I could, I would start to reply and then it would tell me I needed to log in again. I also watch my sister and BILs 3 kids now so I really don't get a "break"
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm disappointed by this board's slow death. It's the only board I read on the bump and when it's gone, I guess I will be too. I've found a lot of the boards on the bump have slowed down though. The only ones that are ever really busy are the TTC boards (which I'm not on anymore), and even then, they seem to be slower.
  • Sept07b2b said:
      Maybe we should have an update post and those who are on the Facebook page could come back and tell us what they've been up to!  :)  
    I'm waiting for you to start this thread.
    I would love to, but I don't think there is much love for Sept07b2b from the Facebook group, so I'm a little afraid if I start it, no one will post.  If no one else does it, I'll do it.  I just thought I would throw it out there for someone more likely to get more responses to post.  
  • Sept07b2b said:
    Sept07b2b said:
      Maybe we should have an update post and those who are on the Facebook page could come back and tell us what they've been up to!  :)  
    I would love to, but I don't think there is much love for Sept07b2b from the Facebook group, so I'm a little afraid if I start it, no one will post.  If no one else does it, I'll do it.  I just thought I would throw it out there for someone more likely to get more responses to post.  
    I'm on it!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I check in pretty much every day. I don't really have anything new to contribute though.
  • Yes, because I'm BACK!!! Now...who's shit can I stir?? KIDDING!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• Sept07b2b said:

Sept07b2b said:

I would love to, but I don't think there is much love for Sept07b2b from the Facebook group, so I'm a little afraid if I start it, no one will post.  If no one else does it, I'll do it.  I just thought I would throw it out there for someone more likely to get more responses to post.  I'm on it!

@Sept07b2b - I think whatever it was that happened with you and the fb group (I honestly can't remember what the particular issue was or who else was involved?) was so long ago that nobody is holding a grudge. I'm sure the vast majority wouldn't avoid a thread just because you started it. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • ^^^^and, apparently, I have no idea how to use the new quote blocks on TB. Sorry if that format is confusing! /:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"