December 2011 Moms
Options

Two Thing Tuesday

It's been a long weekend, so I'm going to go with:

Post 2 randoms. Anything! What's new? What's on your mind? 

I'll answer in the AM, hope to see some good ones before I come back :)

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• Options
    Well things are pretty good here, we have officially given up on finding a house for awhile because it was just impossible and we are both tired of looking and finding nothing but junk that is apparently worth half a mil plus.
    In other news, I think I am finally feeling ready to ttc, we plan to start next cycle. Which probably seems a little crazy since we currently live in a two bedroom condo, but we can always find a decent rental fairly quickly when we get a bfp. We did decide to wait until after we take our trip so I can enjoy October fest. Hope everyone else is doing well too!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    DS has always had reflux. It has finally gotten to the point where we are strongly considering surgery to hopefully decrease it or make it completely go away. I am so frustrated. I don't want to just throw my kid into another surgery since he's had so many already, but I've had it. I can't live like this anymore.

The windows for our new house finally came in. They can't do a whole lot before the windows go in so I'm excited to see more progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm late to the party, but....

1. We had our vow renewal party this weekend and it was a blast! Dh's vows, which he rattled off without writing them down or even thinking about them until that moment, made everyone, including me, cry. They were so sweet! We had a great time. It was simple, low key, and in our yard, but it turned out beautiful and everyone stayed until the wee hours of the morning dancing and hanging out. Dh even let me teach him how to do the wobble dance ;)

2. Now that our renewal ceremony is over, I'm itching to start a new project. I think I should've been a party planner! I love it. Next on the list, though, is LO's bday party, which I know is way too early to start on. I really need to chill!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Chipmunks are driving me insane. My dog sees them on the deck and starts whining incessantly until I let her out. She promptly chases them off the deck, and then wants to come back inside. Five minute later this whole cycle repeats over, and over, and over ALL. DAY. LONG.

2. I just tried Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses. They are luscious.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member
    edited September 2013
    -T- said:
    It's been a long weekend, so I'm going to go with:

Post 2 randoms. Anything! What's new? What's on your mind? 

Alex had a pretty rough first day at MDO yesterday. He needed to be carried or held at all times and refused his lunch. Then he fell asleep at 12 pm (which tells me that he must have cried a lot) and was still sleeping when I picked him up at 1 pm. They are not supposed to take a nap at all and he was the only kid sleeping. A few kids tried to comfort him throughout the day, but that made it worse. He just doesn't like other kids, as bad as that sounds. I think he's scared of them. At his first real play date a few months ago he was cornered and hit repeatedly by a boy that is 4 weeks older than him and ever since then we've had this problem. 
    Hope it will be better Friday, when he goes again! My poor baby. :-/

I also had my first appointment with the midwives yesterday morning and heard a beautiful heartbeat of 164. I am slowly starting to believe that this might actually be a healthy pregnancy with a baby coming in March! NT scan is scheduled for Friday.

I'll answer in the AM, hope to see some good ones before I come back :)

Sorry for the weird format! Still not sure why TB does things like this sometimes. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Super late to the game here - almost ready for tomorrow's...

1) I took DD out of school to attend an internment at Fort Snelling...  In some ways I'm glad I did (even though DH didn't approve AT ALL), in others it wasn't exactly what I expected.  It was very assembly-line style from one funeral to the next and with airport noise, we couldn't hear a word of it anyway.  And while I expected there'd be a current duty honor guard, it was actually retired guys that I suspect doing this is their way of staying "young".  Oh well, at least DD got to experience it which is something that is very rare..

2) I'm kind of peeved at a snide-ish remark DD's teacher made this week.  In the parent handbook it says that students are responsible for having a lock and locking their lockers.  Apparently, up until DD started this year, no one ever had a lock on their lockers in the entire school and I've supposedly started a domino effect because now all of a sudden half the kids in her class now have one..  The teacher said "I'd have put (assignment she missed because of #1) in her locker but there's a lock on it"...  But I'm confused as to what to do because really, on the one hand they say she's suppose to have a lock, on the other, taking it away at this point would be a battle I just don't want to deal with!  I'm happy to give the teacher the combination, but still...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    18 more days until we close on our new house!!!

LO was finally diagnosed with asthma after an overnight hospital stay (again) :(
  • Options
    18 more days until we close on our new house!!!

LO was finally diagnosed with asthma after an overnight hospital stay (again) :(

Half the battle is getting a diagnosis - the next one is to figure out the "triggers" and a controller so you can avoid future hospital visits at all costs!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"