October 2012 Moms
Options

Can baby's movement feel like stomach dropping on a roller coaster?

I'm not feeling flutters or kicks or pop corn popping. but I am feeling like i'm on a roller coaster. Every now and then my stomach totally drops, and it throws me off guard. Any one else feeling this? Could it be the baby moving?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can baby's movement feel like stomach dropping on a roller coaster?

• Options
    CDCbabyCDCbaby member
    That's exactly how I described it with my first pregnancy!  This one has been different, it felt like kicks from the start this time. But yeah, I'd say you're probably feeling the baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes!  It's the baby flipping.  At least that's what it was when I felt it with DD.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    I haven't felt it yet, but that's exactly how my mom described the feeling of me flipping inside her!
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    Yes, I feel it like that!
  • Options
    Thats exactly how i felt at first.... Then weeks later started the kicks
  • Options

Yep!  I feel the little kicks etc,but sometimes, I get that feeling to and I can tell he is turning or flipping completely.

14yr old DD, 9yr old DS. BFP Oct 30, missed M/C at 9weeks November 27/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

Thanks ladies! This is VERY exciting. I had just told the doc that I wasn't feeling anything, but after the appointment I realized that my stomach has been dropping. I've been flying a lot, so I chalked it up to turbulence. But I'm grounded and it's STILL happening, though it's not excessive. 20 week ultrasound is tomorrow. so Yay! I actually have something to report this time.

Thanks!

• Options
    MrsF13MrsF13 member
    I have had this feeling. I figured it was the baby flipping because one time I had a big lump on my left side and nothing on my right side. Roller Coaster is totally a better way of describing it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The baby is probably shifting around. You might even notive your bump change shapes when it happens.
    imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hilsy85hilsy85 member
    Yup I feel that as well! And that's exactly how I described it to DH. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    I'm only 15 weeks And described the roller coaster stomach dropping feeling to my DH this morning because its been happening all day. How many weeks were all of you when this started happening? Is it too early to be feeling the baby?
  • Options
    Why has this thread been bumped?!
    Birthday

• Options
    I was very confused reading it with it saying May

• Options
    It's so weird seeing stuff we were talking about nearly a year and a half ago pop up.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

LOL I was all 'WHAAAAT IS EVERYONE PREGNANT AGAIN?!'

Lol. I just thought the same thing! I thought I missed a few announcements or something!

• Options
    We don't see so many of these people any more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"