danielledee89danielledee89 member
edited September 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Good morning, ladies!

Cycle/month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks:

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??

A & J

me: 23, SO: 26

together since september.18.2009

loving our lives with all our furbabies : dogs, cats, horsies, fishies, snakey :)

TTC #1 since december 2012

image image

Re: ~* 2WW HUMP DAY!! *~

• Options
    Good morning, ladies!

Cycle/month: 9

CD/DPO: 25 // 9

Timing: -4,-3,-1,o,+1 .. good :)

Testing plans: no clue ..

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: I was feeling good about this cycle ... Not so much anymore. And I dont know why.

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I was more of a loner in high school. I had two best friends (who hated each other) and other than that I didn't really like anyone haha. I am almost the complete opposite as I was in high school. I still just have a couple good friends, but I am totally different as a person. Better haha

A & J

loving our lives with all our furbabies : dogs, cats, horsies, fishies, snakey :)

image image

• Options

Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/3

Timing:  Okay, I think it was O-2, just once.

Testing plans:  None, waiting for AF.  Just hoping my LP increases this time.  Almost done B'Feeding!

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks:  FF finally gave my crosshairs, my temps are going up.  Yay.

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??  I really wasn't in a "clique".  Just had a few close friends.  My school was really small, not a lot of cliques.  I would say I'm totally different from my high school self.    I'm more outgoing now.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 8/8

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: O-3, O-1, O

Testing plans: I was going to wait until Saturday, but I don't think I'm going to make it that far :(

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Started to get period cramps last night. Temp took a nose dive this morning. Why is my LP messed up?

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I loved my group of friends in high school! My Dad called us the "college admissions poster children" because we were racially and ethnically diverse--we were also all pretty much involved in student council, each of us played at least one sport, most of us were in the band (cool kids, I know) and we took the AP/Honors classes. I think I am similar to my high school self (more mature, obviously) but I was happy with who I was as a person in high school.
    Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies!

Cycle/month: 6/6 (3rd cycle actively TTC)

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: o-2, o-1, o

Testing plans: none

None

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??
    I was just a sporty, plain Jane, friends with everyone kind of girl. I am still friends with people of all kinds, but I found other makeup other than just mascara and gained a sense of style in college. Haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Hump Day, Ladies!

Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: O-5, O-3, 0-1, O+1, O+3

Testing plans: I'll probably wait until 9/12 (AF supposed to arrive then), but I may cave and do 9/10 or 9/11. 

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Same rant as yesterday, but a bit different. Since this is only my second cycle off BC and I didn't use OPKs or temp, I really have no clue if I O'd when FF says I did. We were just seeing what happens while not preventing. Of course, I'm hoping for a BFP. So since Sunday, I have felt wet down there a lot, but its not EWCM, more sticky and clumpy, but definitely wet. Is that normal? Ahh, this is driving me nuts. I don't remember any EWCM when FF says I may have O'd, just watery-like. Again, normal? I'd take any advice from those who have been through more cycles....thanks in advance. 

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I went to a tiny, private school so there weren't that many cliques. I was friends with everyone - I played a lot of sports so that made it easier. I am totally different than HS self - all my viewpoints have changed and I'm a lot more confident in what I think/feel,etc. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: O

Testing plans: tested again this morning and got another squinter that showed up right at the time limit. I think I'm more frustrsted now than if I had just waited until my beta.

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: nausea

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I was a loner in high school. I had a few friends but most people only talked to me when I could help them with their homework. I am much different than I was in high school. Once I stopped caring what other people thought I came out of my shell.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    My Chart
    My Blog
    Me - no issues DH - diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in March 2013
    Married 2009 TTC#2 since July 2013
    July 2013 IUI#1 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    August 2013 IUI#2 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    December 2013 IVF - Gonal-F, Novarel trigger
    ER: 12/19 9R 8M 6F with ICSI
    ET: 12/24 transferred 1 grade 5AA blast; 2 frozen
  • Options
    Thanks - I have some digi's that I may use tomorrow but if a wondfo isn't picking it up I'm not sure a digital would be any better. Plus it's rather defeating to see a big 'not pregnant' flashing at you.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    My Chart
    My Blog
    Me - no issues DH - diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in March 2013
    Married 2009 TTC#2 since July 2013
    July 2013 IUI#1 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    August 2013 IUI#2 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    December 2013 IVF - Gonal-F, Novarel trigger
    ER: 12/19 9R 8M 6F with ICSI
    ET: 12/24 transferred 1 grade 5AA blast; 2 frozen
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing plans: I am going to wait until at least 10 DPO, which would be Sunday, 9/8. I don't know why but I just do not have a good feeling about this month. 

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: None. I was finally able to temp again after having to take two days off due to a nasty sinus infection, that caused me to mouth breath all night long. 

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??: I was a band geek. Pretty much a wall flower who was also pretty over weight. I am 100% different now than I was in high school. Thank goodness!!! 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    Cycle/month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: 0-4 0-2 0

Testing plans: Will probably test tomorrow or Friday

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Ive noticed an increased sense of smell yesterday. Other than that nothing.

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? In high school I was part of the "smoke pot in the bushes behind the school" clique. I'm so different now!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Milagros315Milagros315 member
    edited September 2013
    Cycle/month: 16/14

CD/DPO: 13/1

Timing: O-2,O-1,O

Testing plans: Who knows

Phantom symptoms/rants/Chart stalks: None yet. I had a giant temp spike this morning, so I'm pretty confident that I o'd yesterday.

GTKY: I definitely wasn't in a clique. I just had a small group of random friends. We were mostly athlete/nerds I guess. I'm still a nerd :P

@tislay84 - FX for you!!!
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Options
    EmeJayEmeJay member
    edited September 2013
    Hi everyone!

Cycle/month: 13/14 - 1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: O-3,2,1

Testing plans: Tomorrow 10DPO

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Prettiest chart ever !!!111!11eleventy!!

I thought the little bout of spotting yesterday meant I was done, but I'm not spotting today.
    Before the mc, I never went past 5-6DPO without lots of spotting.

That being said, I have no symptoms whatsoever. I don't really care if I don't get a BFP - At least my body is back to normal! Yay!

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I'm pretty much the same person. I've always been very outgoing and part of different cliques. I played basketball and was a band geek!

ETA - And then I started spotting again :)) Story of my life ..!
  • Options
    Good Morning! I haven't got my crosshairs but I know I ovulated yesterday so I decided to come on over.

Cycle/month: 22

CD/DPO: 14/1

Timing: high

Testing plans: hopefully I can wait until 14 dpo since that was my lp last month

None yet still waiting on two more days of high temps to confirm.

In high school I was a cheerleader and In lots of service clubs. I hung out with the popular kids but I was one of the "good girls". I've always been a rule follower. Some of my friends would sneak out at night go to bars but I wouldn't do any of that. I was afraid of getting caught. I'm still the same as I was in high school I guess. I even still have a lot of my same friends.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 16 (3rd TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing plans: don't know

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Nothing right now

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??  I was in guard in high school, so I mostly hung out with those girls.  I'm probably similar to my hs self, maybe just less selfish.  :)

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month:  1. Overall month 12 of ttc #2.
    CD/DPO: 21/10
    Timing: didn't chart temps just other signs this month but I would guess O -2 and-1
    Testing plans: bfn today
     Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: lots of cramping but I am on progesterone so who knows how that screws with you! Feeling down today. If my 3rd pregancy would have worked out I would be home with a newborn right now. 
    GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high
    school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? Just normal kids. Not popular but not losers. I am the same.

BFP #1 4/6/09; EDD 12/6/09; miscarriage 4/10/09..............BFP #2 5/3/09; DD born 1/9/10........BFP #3 12/15/12, EDD 8/31/13; baby stopped growing at 5w3d; natural miscarriage..........BFP #4 2/8/13, EDD 10/20/13; missed miscarriage discovered 9w2d; d/c.......BFP #5 10/22/13, EDD 7/8/13; miscarriage 10/28/13..... BFP #6 11/19/13; DS born 7/29/14 {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: 0-2, 0-1

Testing plans: Still hoping to wait until 12 DPO, but with all these BFPs, its making me want to test on like 10 DPO. H tells me to wait. We are going to be out of town this weekend, so he wants me to stick it out and wait until we get back, which would be 12 DPO.

GTKY: I grew up in a very small school. There were 13 people in my graduating class. As far as what clique I was in, umm I don't know. We pretty much had three, the party kids, druggies, and everyone else. I was in the small group of everyone else. I am different that the high school self, but not a whole lot. I'm still not a party person or a druggie.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    Cycle/month: 10

Cd/dpo: 19/4

Timing: EOD

Testing plans: I'm thinking Friday the 13th!!!!!

Phantom symptoms, rants, etc: None really, just regular old progesterone side effects.

GTKY: I wasn't really part of a group....I dated my now husband all through high school so we shared friends, but no particular group.
    My Babies!
    Tried for one full year before we got our BFP!

What I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me -DMB

BFP: 11/30/2013 EDD: 8/14/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month:4/5

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: Good

Testing plans: Next Thursday.

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Looks like another short LP. Still hoping though. FX

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I was way into sports. Always busy with them. I had friends of all diff kinds. I'm not currently friends with anyone from high school. I have only a couple friends but true ones. I'd say I'm somewhat the same, but have done a lot of growing. I feel I could have been part of that "popular clique" in HS but am glad I didn't involve myself deeply. Im a people person, can get along with all types. :)
  • Options
    @gonzol , I'm the same way ! Suck at getting to know people. Also, what's the link to your blog? (on mobile)

A & J

image image

• Options
    Cycle/month- 6/6
    CD24/14 DPO
    Timing - good
    Testing plans - I don't know, I'm scared!! Lol
    Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalk- I am 14 DPO and my temps are still really high. Im really excited and hopeful, yet I'm terrified to test!
    Anyone up for a chart stalk?? Please? Lol

https://ovufriend.com/current-cycle.html

GTKY- in high school, I was friends with a lot of different people from a lot of different crowds. Mainly, i had my small group of true friends that we pretty much did everything together. I was outspoken to those that knew me, but shy towards everyone else. I suppose I'm still like that now, but I'm more sociable with people I don't know.
    photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Options
    @ArmyWife0623 , doooo it !! :) lol

A & J

image image

• Options
    Cycle/month:  13/13

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: 0

Testing plans: Friday, 12DPO. We are leaving that night for a beach vacation and I need to know whether I'm packing alcohol and tampons or sparkling cider!

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Nada.

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??  I was friends with a bunch of groups in HS but I played sports and partied a lot. I spent the majority of my time with the popular group but the jocks were the popular kids so it was where I naturally fell.

I'm similar is that I hold my friends very close and am the leader of the pack. I'm the mama hen of the group, but I'm not quite as outgoing anymore. It takes a few drinks to get me to loosen up and relax because I worry A LOT. I'd change a few things if I went back to HS but I enjoyed it when I was there...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Coming out from lurking to say: @ArmyWife0623 DO IT!!!!!

• Options
    @armywife0623 pretty please POAS!
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    FX @gonzol! Temps look good and can definitely see it in the edited one!
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    gonzol said:

Cycle/month- 6/6
    CD24/14 DPO
    Timing - good
    Testing plans - I don't know, I'm scared!! Lol
    Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalk- I am 14 DPO and my temps are still really high. Im really excited and hopeful, yet I'm terrified to test!
    Anyone up for a chart stalk?? Please? Lol

https://ovufriend.com/current-cycle.html

GTKY- in high school, I was friends with a lot of different people from a lot of different crowds. Mainly, i had my small group of true friends that we pretty much did everything together. I was outspoken to those that knew me, but shy towards everyone else. I suppose I'm still like that now, but I'm more sociable with people I don't know.

@ArmyWife0623 Can you take a screen shot of your chart? It sounds like your chart is looking good though!
    I don't know how to do screen shot, or if I even can on tablet! :(

photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Options
    @gonzol Checked out your blog and I'm FX for you so much right now!
  • Options
    @armywife0623 Do it, do it, do it. I'm fist pumping as I say that...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    elizabethb3 - congrats!!!

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• Options
    @armywife0623 please pee on a stick
    @elizabethb3 Congrats

I love the 2ww because of all the peeing on sticks and BFP
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    *Lurking*

@Elizabethb3  Congrats!!! So happy for you! 
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    @gonzal FX!!
    @elizabethb3 Congrats!!

Cycle/month: 11/14

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: O, O+1

Testing plans: Almost did this morning but it wasn't FMU and I could tell it was very diluted so I waited.  Still unsure of when.

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: My body feels exactly how I do every 2WW so I'm feeling like this isn't it. 

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I was in a lot of the honors/AP classes so I was friends with a lot of the smart kids but I also was in three sports through high school so I also had a lot of friends from that, so I kind of fit in with most of the school.  I think I am similar at least personality wise to my high school self. 

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Options
    Thanks for all the congrats, ladies! :) I'm mostly happy that I got validation that it wasn't all in my head! Really hoping for a sticky baby this time!

@ArmyWife0623 - Do It! (Said in my deepest, most peer-pressurey voice)

@gonzol & @tislay84 - FX all over the place for you guys!

@tislay84 - I would suggest picking up some FRERs instead of digis. In my experience, they've definitely been more sensitive...and I agree that a big "not pregnant" would be an unnecessary blow.

@EmeJay - Congrats on getting back to normal! That also deserves celebration!

• Options
    *Lurking*

@Elizabethb3  Congrats!!! So happy for you! 
    Thank you!! I'm so incredibly happy for you, too, RnR!! FX for both of us that this is it! :)
  • Options

@elizabethb3, congratulations!!!

@armywife0623, I tried to see your chart but it won't work.  I'm dying to see it and compare it to my BFP charts!

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Officially holding out until 16dpo

Symptoms/Rants/Stalk: I decided to quit temping and just wait it out. This is our last month TTC until January probably, so if I am pregnant, awesome, but if I'm not, I'm going to try to quit freaking out about it and just wait until 16dpo. I did have a dream last night I was pregnant though and so did one of my closest friends... Sigh.

GTKY: I was definitely the theatre kid and ALL of my extracurriculars were theatre related. I had a lot of friends, though. My boyfriend was one of the popular guys and all of my AP/Honors classes were filled with my friends. I was not a partier, though. My two best friends and I spent our weekends at Barnes & Noble or watching Golden Girls at each other's houses. I was nerdy, but I loved it. And I'm still totally the same.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 9/10

CD/DPO: 21/ 7 DPIUI/ 9 DPT

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1

Testing plans: Holding out until 9/9

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Just a cold...

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ??   I wasn't really in a clique.  My class was known as the cliquey class - not a good name to have.  Most teachers dreaded us.  I would say I'm similar to what I was like in High School but way more mature.  Most people who meet me think I am 5 years older than I am based on my maturity (if they go by looks, people think I'm 16).

Started TTC #1 08/2010

BFP #1 12/14/2010 EDD 8/24/2011, D&C due to blighted ovum 01/27/2011

BFP #2 05/02/2011 EDD 1/10/2012, MC at 4W2D 05/04/2011

Diagnosed with homozygous C677T MTHFR - Lovenox shots while TTC

BFP #3 08/01/2011 EDD 04/07/2012, DD born 03/29/2012

Started TTC #2 12/2012 on Arixtra due to Lovenox/heparin allergy

BFP #1 03/19/2013 EDD 11/24/2013, MC at 5W 3/24/2013

June/July 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + TI = BFN

July/August 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + IUI = BFN

August/September 2013 - Femara 5 MG CD 3-7 + IUI = BFN

LMP 9/11 Unmedicated cycle - BFP 10/11, EDD 6/21/14 Born 6/2/14

~ All AL Welcome ~

• Options
    Cycle/month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -5, -1, O, +1 (Good)

Testing plans: After AF is due, 9/9

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: Here is my chart if anyone is interested: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/436025 I have some symptoms - tender breasts, gassy, fatigue, cramps - but these are the same ones I have when AF is on her way...

GTKY: what Kind of "clique" were you in in high school? Are you similar to your high school self or totally different ?? I'm pretty much the same. Was not in a clique - I got along with everyone - the cool girls, the nerds, the weird ones...I was just an all arounder. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"