TTC after 35
Options

Update (bfp mentioned)

Hi ladies,

I haven't quite moved over to another board yet. I kind of like it here and try to chime in when I can. Anyway as you know we had two five day blasts transferred and a bfp three wks ago. Today was our first ultrasound. I am six weeks five days. To our shock I am carrying triplets. Both implanted and one split. I cannot believe it. I would love to be excited but the doc was very doom and gloom about one of them not making it in the next weeks and she even mentioned selective reduction! I did not wish for triplets but now that they're here I don't want any to go. She also talked about what a risk it is with me being 40. Anyway, I won't bother you guys with this but I did want to follow up. I still want to be around and post when I have something to offer. As you know you amass a lot of info and weird acronyms along the way. Thinking of you all!
Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: Update (bfp mentioned)

• Options
    What an amazing blessing!  Congratulations!
    Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Options
    Wow! Just wow!!! FX that everything goes well for a healthy pregnancy for you and for your babies! What was YH's reaction when they said 3? You and your babies will be in my thoughts :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations x 3! Ts & Ps for 3 sticky babies & a healthy pregnancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh please keep us updated. Your story is amazing.
    I will be praying for you and your 3 wonderful babies.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    That is Amazing! who would of thought one would split!-- I am sure you would never plan 3.. but I am excited for you!!! FX for all to be healthy and happy!

Me:38 DH:40 TTC for over 3 yrs~
    Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

Officially diagnosed with "unexplained infertility"

7/17/13-1st try with 100mg Clomid+Novarel+Prog.
    7/25/13 Mid-cycle U/S- 4 Follicles! 17, 16,L 16,15 R
    7/25/13 Trigger shot
    8/6/13 Beta Blood Drawn... Big fat Neg. 
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    9/18/13- Cd 1- FINALLY! 100 mg clomid CD3-7- 75iu Bravelle 7-10   
    9/30/13 Follie count.. 3 on right. 2 on left-- trigger today
    10/2/13- IUI #1
    10/15/13 Beta #1- BFN.. :(

• Options
    You should check out the multiples board on the Bump... I lurk on there all the time... I would really like twins... so it gives me pleasure to read all their neat stories... they seem like they are VERY helpful and nice over there!!! :)

Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

7/25/13 Trigger shot
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    10/2/13- IUI #1

• Options
    Thanks guys! Hope I wasn't insensitive to post this here. I did like to read update and bfps but I totally respect some don't. H is excited which is weird and I'm a little (a lot) shell shocked. I have to do weekly U/S now so my next is Thursday. One of the identicals hb was slow so there's concern.

It just goes to show ladies you can go from one month wondering if you will ever get pregnant to this. Life is very strange that way. And I still identify more to some extent with the it not happening part - it's just weird. I may not feel totally over infertility until I have 1, 2 or 3 in my arms in April.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Options

You should check out the multiples board on the Bump... I lurk on there all the time... I would really like twins... so it gives me pleasure to read all their neat stories... they seem like they are VERY helpful and nice over there!!! :)

Great idea! Thanks! Didn't even know they had one!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about the one that might not make it. If it doesn't will the other two be okay?
    Me: 37; DH: 35, SA normal ttc 1st since 11/2011 1/2013: HSG 2/2013-4/2013: acupuncture 3/2013: SHG 4/9/13: lap removed stage 2 endo & ovarian cyst 9/2013-11/2013: Clomid 3x 12/2013: IUI/superO 2013: spent $4,900 on treatment Waiting until 1/2015 for IVF insurance
  • Options

Lol...I lurk there too :) Ever see how cute Pea-Kay's boys are? Just so darn adorable!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Out of curiosity, did you have ICSI? A good friend of mine had it & the egg split. Her theory is that it is more likely to split with ICSI. BTW she has beautiful, healthy, identical twin girls.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Interesting! yes we had ICSI although I really thought it was the assisted hatching (which we also had) that caused the splitting!

Yes the doc said the pregnancy won't be jeopardized by a loss. She also said I won't experience it as a miscarriage (no bleeding, cramping etc). It will be absorbed by the hormones and I won't know until ultrasound.
  • Options
    Congratulations.... That's so exciting! I pray everything works out for all three of your babies. Please keep us updated.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    That's so exciting, please stop in to let us know how things progress, I am with you I don't think I could reduce! I wish you a completely uneventful pregnancy and happy healthy baby/ies!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    Wow....what a wonderful blessing.......sorry to hear one is not doing well, but, I hope this LO proves the doctor wrong and show them what they got!  ;)   Yes, please keep us posted on how all is going for you.  Happy 8 more months! 
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    We have friends that had triplets in early May.  She carried all 3 until 36 weeks and they are doing well.  Only one required NICU time and everyone went home together with Mom and Dad.  She got the same gloom and doom speech that you did, and they also suggested selective reduction (they did IVF, transferred 2 and one split).  All three babies are 4 months old-happy and healthy!!  Wishing you the same outcome.  If you want to be in touch, I'm sure that they'd be happy to share their experiences with you (as others shared their experiences with them when they were expecting).  Let me know-feel free to send me a PM and I'll get you connected.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    How exciting!  I'm very glad you posted here.  I always welcome success stories.   I hope everything goes well.  Keep us posted!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    That is so exciting..Three is amazing and definitely a blessing..my doctor wants to put two back at transfer and I also am hopeful to get at least one lil one out of the deal but I would love 2..but 3..oh wow!!! I am happy for you..
  • Options
    BeckyP005 said:
    Lol...I lurk there too :) Ever see how cute Pea-Kay's boys are? Just so darn adorable!!
    YES! when I am feeling down.. I go there.. and the pics and stories make me smile.. :)

7/25/13 Trigger shot
    10/2/13- IUI #1

• Options
    ally510 said:
    Out of curiosity, did you have ICSI? A good friend of mine had it & the egg split. Her theory is that it is more likely to split with ICSI. BTW she has beautiful, healthy, identical twin girls.
    I am not to IVF yet.. what is icsi?

7/25/13 Trigger shot
    10/2/13- IUI #1

• Options

ally510 said:

I am not to IVF yet.. what is icsi?

Me neither, so hopefully I don't have this wrong. If I do, someone please correct me. I believe ICSI is when the sperm cannot penetrate the egg, so it is injected into the egg.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations, Good luck and Thank you for giving us hope.  May everything work out the best for you, Hugs.
  • Options
    Congrats! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :)
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    What wonderful news! Congratulations! Stay positive and keep us updated. So happy for you!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Yes, please keep us updated. 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Congratulations! Times three! 

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Congrats!! I need to pay closer attention to everyone's posts!  I'm so glad Im not the only on ewho lurks on the multiples board!  
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    WOW! Congratulations!! I hope all goes well with your triplets! Best of luck, and keep us updated!

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options
    How exciting!  Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

• Options
    Wow I am so happy for you, praying for your little ones and that you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    Congrats, I pray everything works for u and I don't think u r being insensitive at all...u mentioned bfp in the posting heading. I don't believe ur happiness should make anyone unhappy...
    Me: +35 DH: +35
    TTC: Since January 2013 
    DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
    TX: Metformin
    DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
    Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU. 
    HSG showed clear tube on the left side. 
    Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
    • IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
    • IUI#2  July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
    • Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
    • Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
    • IUI #3 August 2014  w/ Menopur: BFN
    • Finally ovulating on my own!!
    Waiting to start IVF hopefully
    **********All Are Welcome**************
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"