June 2013 Moms

PSA: RnP Suffocation Hazard

sndravtsndravt member
edited August 2013 in June 2013 Moms
I have no idea if this has been discussed before, but I'm having a huge problem with the RnP snuggapuppy. I also own the snuggabunny but we recently upgraded because my lo loves the vibrate on her bouncer. I'd imagine the same problem could happen with the bunny but it seems like more of a problem with the puppy since the ears of the head are longer and get wedged behind the head rest.

Anyhow, she has been slipping her hand behind the top head padding and pushing her face into it. I took photos of it happening. it happens only for a split second and then she moves her hand out. However I'm going to stop using it immediately because I'm afraid of what could happen if I'm not paying attention. This makes me really nervous.

Re: PSA: RnP Suffocation Hazard

• Thanks for sharing this. My DD is swaddled when she's in the RnP so we don't have this problem.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @carolynl8 that's a good idea. My husband suggested sewing it down which I might do. I might just return it though.

I just wanted to bring attention to the risk. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't say anything and something happened to someone's lo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Update: I emailed fisher price and got a prompt response back with a packing slip to return the product. Good customer service, but still a product that could be dangerous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"