Parenting

DW Tennant deleted scene NPR FG

This is hilarious.  I may have watched it more than once.  

Re: DW Tennant deleted scene NPR FG

• Weird! But funny, :)
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't even watch DW and I thought that was funny.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I HATE PEARS! 

I totally thought he was saying PEZ the first few times!!

Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    You should watch it. You like scifi and awesome.
    I know I would like it, but it's under the headliners of the house rules that it's not allowed in the house. Right with The Hunger Games, Twilight, and Fifty Shades. I know my SO can be a bit controlling, but I think it's the 'Oh Holy Shit' fangirling that has turned him off from the fads and doesn't want me to turn into what he hates.... a hipster. I dunno. He's weird I sneak things anyways.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't know whats up SO's ass about some things. I think it's just the huge popularity of it all, mixed with the annoyingess of certain fandoms. It's like My Little Pony.
    You should watch it. You like scifi and awesome.
    I know I would like it, but it's under the headliners of the house rules that it's not allowed in the house. Right with The Hunger Games, Twilight, and Fifty Shades. I know my SO can be a bit controlling, but I think it's the 'Oh Holy Shit' fangirling that has turned him off from the fads and doesn't want me to turn into what he hates.... a hipster. I dunno. He's weird I sneak things anyways.
    WHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• My SO is a controlling asshole, we all knew this. I love him anyways and he's controlliung where it doesn't matter, so it makes no difference to me.
  • DOCTOR WHO MATTERS.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Maybe I'll convince him to lift the ban. I just want to watch David Tennant, he's sexy.
  • If I ever see your husband I'm going to kick him in the nads.  

I swear to God.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• He has his redeeming qualities, I promise. He's a really sweet guy. He just has issues.
  • I'm still gonna kick him in the nads. 

I'm really a sweet person but I have my limits.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Well, he's in Seattle this weekend. Having fun and shit while I'm bored out of my brains.

However, seriously. I feel like all you guys hear is the bad things, but my SO can be pretty awesome.
  • I just don't see it as a big deal. I wasn't into it before. I can always talk to him about it later. Nothing is truly set in stone. He's not a complete controlling asshole where it's his way or the highway, he just doesn't like things and doesn't want to be around it. I don't see the big deal about it.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• If this was drinking or smoking nobody would bat an eye.
  • Nana, it's because drinking and smoking are normal controlling things.
    This is a weird controlling thing.
    The people get angry about weird controlling things.

Although I do find it kind of strange myself. tell me about the good things.

Formerly known as KJLx121.

• KJLx121 said:
    Nana, it's because drinking and smoking are normal controlling things.
    This is a weird controlling thing.
    The people get angry about weird controlling things.

Although I do find it kind of strange myself. tell me about the good things.
    I totally get that, but I feel like it's a trivial thing. So I just never bothered with it. Just like with his stupid hatred of Starbucks. I told him I'd never drink it again, still totally get one every time I leave the house. It just wasn't a priority.

He's a really great guy though. He's completely sweet, caring, great dad, and funny.He's stopped doing things for me as well. There's whole video game titles he's never allowed to play. Which is a huge deal for him since he lives, eat, and breathes video games.
  • CinemaGoddessCinemaGoddess member
    edited August 2013
    I would def. bat an eye if someone told me she didn't drink or smoke because her SO wouldn't allow it in the house.  

I could understand those restrictions if the SO was a former smoker or alcoholic who was working hard on not starting up again, but you can't drink or smoke for a random stupid reason?

BAT AN EYE.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I can't answer for Cinema. She does not like restrictions of any type.
    NOR DOES SHE ATTEMPT TO BE SWEET AND UNDERSTANDING LIKE ME.

No, CG, I kid. <3

• @CinemaGoddess it's a 2 way street in the house though. He has things he's not allowed to watch or play because I dislike them.
  • Hey guys, remember that one time when David Tennant had a deleted scene that was super funny?  Oh man, ha!  The way he says pears....

• Are you allowed to watch DW when he's not there?  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Yeah. Just like how I still own/watch Twilight and The Hunger Games when he is out.
  • Ok.  Then that's acceptable.  I thought you meant you weren't allowed to watch it, like, at all.  

Calming down now. 

You should watch DW since the dude isn't there, tho.  It will change your lyfe.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Got any place to swatch it that won't show up on our Netflix queue?
  • Amazon Prime has it, if you have that. 

Some episodes are also on YouTube.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I may do the Amazon Prime thing. Since He can't see my Amazon account. :P We share a Netflix account. He's always nosey, cuz he's a Mr. Noseypants.
  • Now, where should I start?
  • Nana, I will hijack and take notice of what you are told for where to start because I just bought a string of Tardis christmas lights and I will feel like a fraud until I watch.

• Start with the 9th doctor.  It'll be series 1 of New Who.  the first episode will be called "Rose".  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• And the first series is super cheesy.  Keep pushing through.  It sometimes takes people until the middle of the second series before it hits them.  

It'll hit, though.  Then you'll become a Whovian.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Conveniently, Netflix has broken them up for me into New Who and Classic Who. I appreciate that.

• Awesome. I'll do that! I was debating what I would watch this weekend anyways. I was goiong to get caught up on GoT since SO decided he'd table that for awhile.
  • I was worried about the towels @humpydance

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I live under a rock. No idea on these references. Sads.
  • Ah, I still live under a rock. I only think of Pretty Woman for Julia Roberts. I've also never seen Steel Magnolias.
  • ahahahahaahahaha! at me.  

@humpydance, indeed.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"