Washington Babies
Options

****PG and TTC check-in 8/28/13****

IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
edited August 2013 in Washington Babies

We have 6 Pregnant Bumpies!! Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

1 is having a BOY

1 is having a GIRL

Other news

Congratualations to GeorgiaGC on the arrival of her daughter Jael Curie!

Congratulations to MrsAshleyP on the arrival of her son Isaiah Adelso!

Baby Watch this week

September 2013

? sarack TWINS

October 2013

08 roxy837

November 2013

21 RequiresExalted GIRL

25 CaiShov BOY

December 2013

January 2014

30 Ninjafarmerswife

February 2014

March 2014

April 2014

14 tinamorgan

Trying to Conceive

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Wednesday confession?

6. When did you buy or will you buy the big stuff for baby (crib, stroller, car seat)?

7. Has pregnancy changed your mind about how many kids you want?

8. Are you taking childbirth classes or taking care of newborn classes? Where are you taking these classes? 

9. Which OB or midwife are you going to and would you recommend them?

10. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Wednesday confession?

4. Questions for next week?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.

Re: ****PG and TTC check-in 8/28/13****

• Options
    Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 7w3d, nothing new.  I dealt with some constipation earlier in my pregnancy, glad that finally cleared up.

2. Any milestones this week? Nothing this week.  Not yet at least. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? My next appointment is Sept 12th, I am meeting my OBGYN for the first time.  I have had two appointments already with my fertility dr., but have finally graduated to the new dr.  I am nervous since I have never met her before.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? My friends wedding is this weekend. 

5. Wednesday confession? I have no confessions.

6. When did you buy or will you buy the big stuff for baby (crib, stroller, car seat)? I have only purchased small stuff so far.  My MIL and Mom will be purchasing our furniture, and that won't happen until the beginning of next year.

7. Has pregnancy changed your mind about how many kids you want? Nope, still want at least two.

8. Are you taking childbirth classes or taking care of newborn classes? Where are you taking these classes?  I haven't even thought about this yet.  I guess I should look into it.  I would like to take both childbirth and newborn classes. 

9. Which OB or midwife are you going to and would you recommend them? I will be seeing Dr. Lacy at Overlake OBGYN.  I don't know if I would recommend her, but from what I have read, and heard she is really good.

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  28 weeks yesterday!

2. Any milestones this week?  Third trimester, baby! :)

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  At 2:30.  I have a cervical check u/s.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Labor Day!  I love having a long weekend with the hubby.

5. Wednesday confession?

6. When did you buy or will you buy the big stuff for baby (crib, stroller, car seat)?  I don't remember when we bought it, but we have pretty much all the big stuff.

7. Has pregnancy changed your mind about how many kids you want?  Not entirely.  I thought I might want as many as 3-4, but now I think 2 is the perfect number.

8. Are you taking childbirth classes or taking care of newborn classes? Where are you taking these classes?  We're signed up, and start in two weeks.  All of the classes are through Swedish.

9. Which OB or midwife are you going to and would you recommend them?  Dr. Norland from Polyclinic OBGYN.  I love love LOVE her.  Totally recommend. :)

10. Questions for next week?

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"