Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Going back to work

Its been 3 days at home, Monday we found out our loss, Tuesday d&e yesterday just rest. I work as a nanny for 2 girls 4&6, I am hoping they will keep me distracted. Part of me just wants to stay home and hold DH. But I know I need to take this step.
I feel like I am leaving my little bean behind, if I carry on. Anybody have any advice in getting through the day?
BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"

Re: Going back to work

• Options
    I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss and I'm thinking of you as you face the beginning of your return to work. It was a hard first day back for me but I was really glad when it was over -- I had done it, and it was behind me. 
    September Siggy Challenge

Married 10/16/2010  || TTC since 06/13
    BFP July 15, 2013; EDD April 5th, 2014 
    MMC; D&C August 21 || currently TTA

• Options
    I just went through this a couple weeks ago too. I found out on the 12 (at 16 weeks) that our little one was gone. I was induced the next day and delivered him on the 13. I was supposed to be starting a new job that day.

I took the rest of the week off and started the following week. I'm a teacher so when I'm there I have to be "on". It has been very exhausting to be back but good. I had to get to know a whole new staff and all new procedures and all of that but I'm getting through.

Like the others have said, take it easy and slow and if you need a minute to cry or lock yourself in the bathroom do it. It does seem to be better to be out then at home thinking about nothing else. Good luck and take care of yourself!
    Angel baby 02/14/2004 Liam 8 years Ben 3 years Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"