December 2012 Moms
Options

Thrusting

G loves her exersaucer and jumperoo, but we have been avoiding it because she likes to hump it. Anyone else having this issue? I know it's normal and why, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? She's been doing it for about 3 months now....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thrusting

• Options
    Huh? I do not know these things...? What is it and why?
    imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ExcitedAunt2bExcitedAunt2b member
    edited August 2013

How does she "hump" her exersaucer and jumperoo?

I'm pretty sure she's not doing it for any specific reason, and I've never seen Morgan do that.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I wish I could describe it better.... It's when she is sitting in the seat. I think it's because there is so much pressure on the diaper area from the style of the seat. She thrusts herself and criss crosses her legs and grunts. Sorry, TMI-ish, but I'm genuinely curious if anyone else was seeing this behavior.  I guess it's natural, but as a mommy I still worry about it!
  • Options
    She's a baby. To her it's not sexual and to not allow her the use of her exersaucer because you think she's humping it is ridiculous.

My LO gets on all fours on top of the cat and thrusts... I'm not going to get rid of my cat because of it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    LOL @ the cat :), I know it's not fair to her, but it's weirds people out. I don't care too much- I'm an early educator, so I recognize it for what it is, but I was wondering if anyone else was doing this already...
  • Options
    I have not seen it. My LO either stands there playing with the toys or jumps up and down while shrieking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options

lol about the cat. That made me laugh!

OP - I don't see DD doing this, I have read briefly that it's normal around this age for them to start realizing they have other little body parts down there and not to be surprised if they start grabbing around lol . I'd just leave her alone and not bring unnecessary attention to it. I'm sure she'll stop without you noticing and one day you'll realize she doesn't do it anymore.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"