January 2014 Moms
Options

Spreadsheet Craziness!!!

edited August 2013 in January 2014 Moms
Ok so I'm going to take it on...I know i'm crazy, but I really love the data lol.  I'm going to put together a spreadsheet like the August 2013 board.  Prey that i can keep it up!  There isn't too much up front...it's just really once the babies start rollin' in!  I got a lot of my information from the blog (as far as due dates go).  If you would like to be apart of the craziness, I need this information from you:

1) EDD
2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point
3) What team you are if you know

And then some predictions:
1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.)
2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier)
3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)
4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount
5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is

If you don't have all this information now...you can always message me, or i'll post again in awhile.  I don't want to clog up the message board!  
Let the madness begin!  

January 2014 Spreadsheet

Re: Spreadsheet Craziness!!!

• Options
    1) EDD  01/11/2014
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point No
    3) What team you are if you know Green

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) I'm guessing between 38-39 weeks.  DD was 4 days early and I've always heard they get progressively earlier with each pregnancy
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) Actual time IN labor will be between 17-20 hours, actual pushing time will be less than 20 minutes (wishful thinking!)
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) I'll say 8 lbs 1 oz
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Light hair with a reddish tint to it, big puffy cheeks and LONG legs
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is I'm guessing girl, but am totally hoping for a boy!!

Jan '14 Siggy Challenge: Things I've had to deprive myself of while pregnant:

imageimage

Rum & Coke...mmm!!                                              Laying on my stomach!  Can't wait!

• Options
    Thank you for doing this. You are awesome!

1) EDD January 6, 2014
    3) What team you are if you know Team Blue!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) I have a feeling we will be early...like 38 weeks. 
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) FTM praying for short to normal. 
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)I am going with small. I was average and DH was small... he is asian so I am thinking probably a little guy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) EDD  01/1/2014
    3) What team you are if you know Blue

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.)  39 weeks/6 days  Here's hoping. Being so close to the tax break makes me wish the baby will come a day early.
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) I'm hoping less pushing time than with DS (3.5 hours was too long). I'm guessing labor part will be 14 hours.
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) normal: 7 lb 11 oz
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount I'm guessing I'll have another ginger.

imageimage

image"AlternaTickers">image
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    edited August 2013
    1) EDD  01-16-2014
    3) What team you are if you know  Pink

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 41 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits)  Normal
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)  Small
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount  Black hair, and a lot of it.

Me: 30  DH: 34  Us: Est. 2009 (Dating) // 2013 (Married)
    DD1: 12/26/2013  DD2: 08/03/2016  DS1: 05/10/2018  Baby #4: EDD 11/22/2020 (Team Green)
  • Options
    1) EDD
    1/28/14

Nope

3) What team you are if you know
    Unknown. Hopefully find out sept 20th!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.)

2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits)
    Short

3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)
    Around 8.5

4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount
    Lots of dark hair!

N/a
  • Options
    1. Edd is 1/1/14
    2. They were scheduling csection for 12/23. Will find out Thursday.
    3. Team blue

--------------------------------------------
    1. I predict I won't make it to my scheduled c-section. I actually predict I will have another preemie and get my tubes tied.
    2. No labor. Having c-section.
    3. If I go early I predict a 3 lber. If I happen to make it full term, I predict a 6 lber.
    4. I predict we will have a blondie and Blue Eyes.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    1) EDD:1/27
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point: n/a
    3) What team you are if you know: Team Green

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.):40

2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits):I don't want to jinx myself so I wont guess, lol

3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2):8lb or so
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is:Girl

Thank you so much for doing this

:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    1) EDD Currently 1/6/14, but could change
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point Nope
    3) What team you are if you know Green

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 40
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) Less than 24 hours. My 3rd was 8 hours, so hoping for something around that.
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Small. Which is the reason we might change due date.
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Definitely lots of hair, I'm going to predict darker complexion, the most beautiful blue eyes possible.
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is I'd like a boy, but things keep coming up girl. Not sure if it's because our last was a girl, but...things are what they are.
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Options
    1) EDD: 1/21

2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point.  N/A

3) What team you are if you know:  pink!

some predictions: 
    1) What week you will give birth: I'm guessing 40 or 41

2) If Labor will be: I'm guessing normal, but I really have no idea

3) baby's size: normal-large.  DH and I are both tall, so I'm assuming LO will be big 

4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount... It's too hard to guess, but I think she will have a lot of dark hair.

dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    a few rounds of clomid and femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    Feb 13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response... BFFN
    one last IVF attempt April/May 2013: 19 retrieved. 10 fertilized. 2 transferred in a 3dt. 4 frosties... BFP!!
    EDD: 1/21/14... Induced early at 36+6. Our little girl was born 12/30/13

surprise pregnancy with baby #2!  EDD: 8/30/16

• Options
    Fun! I don't post super-often, but I'd like to be included :)

1) EDD-January 4th
    3) What team you are if you know-Pink

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.)--39 weeks (my first tri ultrasound put my due date back a five days, but the doc doesn't adjust unless it's a week or more)
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits)--Hoping for the short end of normal. ha!
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)--Normal. 
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount--SO and I both have bluish-green eyes and 'bronde' hair, so I'm guessing she'll have the same coloring.
    imageimage 
  • Options
    Thank you for taking this on - you are brave!!

1) EDD January 8, 2014
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point Nope.

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 37.  I hope I'm wrong.
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) Short (my first was 4 hours)
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Normal
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Baldie!

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• Options
    Ok so I'm going to take it on...I know i'm crazy, but I really love the data lol.  I'm going to put together a spreadsheet like the August 2013 board.  Prey that i can keep it up!  There isn't too much up front...it's just really once the babies start rollin' in!  I got a lot of my information from the blog (as far as due dates go).  If you would like to be apart of the craziness, I need this information from you:

1) EDD -1/30/14
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point -No
    3) What team you are if you know- A/S is next week

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) - 38.5 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) - Medium?  Shorter than last time, I hope!
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) - Larger side of normal - 8lb 4 oz.

If you don't have all this information now...you can always message me, or i'll post again in awhile.  I don't want to clog up the message board!  
    Let the madness begin!  
    Fun!

• Options
    1) EDD 1/6/14
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point N/A

1) What week you will give birth  39 weeks
    2) If Labor will be:  Normal
    3) baby's size:  Large
    4) if you have any other predictions - Dk brown hair and a fair bit of it. 

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Options
    I can't get out of the quote box but thanks! Here's mine:
    1) EDD  01/8/2014

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks..) 40 weeks

2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits) Normal

3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) normal

4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Another baldy :)

DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • Options
    1) EDD  09 January
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point  No
    3) What team you are if you know  Green

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.)  41 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes (I supposed this depends on if you're a first time mom or not...so use your best judgement unless you would like for me to set up limits)  I'm going with "in the middle" as I'm not really sure what "normal" is! :)
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)  Small-medium
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount  Lots of ginger hair (based on my heartburn!) and blue eyes
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is.  No idea - our family is split pretty much 50/50
  • Options
    1) EDD - 01/04/14
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point - No
    3) What team you are if you know - Blue

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) Hoping I'm not too overdue, my guess is on my due date! 
    2) If Labor will be: Short, Normal, or Long in the amount of time it takes: FTM, short and sweet would be nice.. my guess is 15 hours.
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Normal
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount - Lots of hair, lightish eyes (to turn green)

DS 2014 ❤
    DD 2016 ❤

• Options
    BuckeyeMommy4BuckeyeMommy4 member
    edited August 2013
    1) EDD 1/5/14
    3) N/A
    3) Team Blue

1) 38 weeks
    2) short labor
    3) avg. sized baby 7lbs. 13oz.
    4) black hair, small amount

ETA: I'm saying black hair because we already have one of each...red, blonde, brunette.

• Options
    1) EDD 1/1/14

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 40 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours? Long
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Large
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Dark hair, dark eyes
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• Options
    1. EDD - January 2
    2. No scheduled C section
    3. Team Pink!

Predictions:
    1. Hopefully giving birth in my 40th week.
    2. 12+ hour labor
    3. I think baby will be just under 8 lbs
    4. Blue eyes, blonde hair if any at all!

• Options
    megngregkmegngregk member
    edited August 2013

Thanks for taking on this project! Also, we have a blog?

1. EDD 1/9/13
    3. Team Blue (Nathaniel Ray)

Predictions
    1. Week 38
    2. 10 hour labor (I have no clue what to even guess!)
    3. Normal sized (7-ish lb'er)
    4. Small covering of brown hair, brown eyes like daddy (if this child inherits my blonde hair and blue/green eyes, I'd be shocked). I'm also predicting somebody will be peed on within the first two days.

Edited to try and remove quote block.

imageimage

• Options
    Fun! Thanks for taking this on!

1) Jan 8th
    3)  Team Pink!

1) Probably very close to due date. I am going to say Jan 6th.
    2) Labor will likely be very short.
    3) Small-medium. Probably just short of 7 pounds.
    4) A little dark hair.
    5) Team Pink!

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options
    1) EDD - January 17th
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point: N/A
    3) What team you are if you know: Team Blue!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) I will say 41 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) 18 hours
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Normal (I hope!)
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Blonde hair, small amount
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is N/A
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Options
    What a great idea!

1) EDD-January 11th
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point-No please!
    3) What team you are if you know-team green!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.)-I'm going to predict exactly 40 weeks! What's the percentage of people who deliver on their due date?
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier)-5 hours. Baby and I have an agreement.
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)-normal
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount-lots of dark curly hair
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is-girl.. I had a dream where I told my baby, "I knew you were a girl!" Haha
  • Options

1) EDD: January 14, 2014

2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point: NO

3) What team you are if you know: BLUE

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 41 weeks

2) If Labor will be: How many hours 16 hours

3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) little peanut at 6lbs 5 oz

4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount: Not a lot of hair, blue eyes, my eyebrows and nose, father's eye shape

Jaclyn D'Ausilio Jackie D'Ausilio

Married 6.22.12

Baby Oliver Born 1.11.14

• Options
    I love organized data!! I especially love formatting and organizing it. It feels so good to see it in columns and rows. I'm right there with you!!

1) EDD: January 24, 2014
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point: Very likely, but not yet scheduled
    3) What team you are if you know: Green

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) somewhere between 30 & 39 based on my previous pregnancy
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier)
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2): small
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount: preparing for a potential NICU stay of some kind, would love to have a blue eyed baby
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is: Guessing Boy #2

• Options

1) EDD - January 29
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point - No, not at this time.
    3) What team you are if you know - Blue for both!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) - 36 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) - 12 hours
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) - Small/Normal
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount - Red, Little/None

Let the madness begin!  
    You are amazing taking this on!

M/C April 2005
    M/C July 2006
    BFP 9/28/12
    M/C 10/9/12
    10/30/12 diagnosed with Lupus Anticoagulation
    TTC again 3/11/13
    BFP 5/23/13!! Due Jan 29 with twin boys!

October Siggy Challenge ~ Baby Hitler

• Options

1) EDD- Jan. 30th
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point- No
    3) What team you are if you know-Green!!1

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) I want to say 40 weeks. 
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) I hope less than 12 hours
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Small?
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount- Dark hair, with dark eyes. 
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is -Boy

***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    1) EDD - 1/8/14
    3) What team you are if you know - pink

1) What week you will give birth - 40
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours - 12
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large - normal
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount - 
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BFP #1 3/27/10 - mmc discovered 5/20/10 at 11w2d - d&c 5/21/10
    BFP #2 11/6/10 - EDD 7/19/11 - Beta #1 @ 13dpo, 104 - Beta #2 @ 20dpo, 3400s
    BFP #3 4/24/13 - EDD 1/8/14 - Beta #1 @ ?, 33 - Beta #2 @ 4 days later, 260
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) EDD - 1.10.14
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point - No
    3) What team you are if you know - Pink

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) - 37 weeks
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) - 24 hours
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) - average 7-8 lbs
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount - lots of dark hair initially
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is - N/A

Thanks for doing this! I am a data geek too:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) EDD  1/31/14

3)  Unknown until next week

1) 40 weeks- due date or after
    2) 24? 
    3) Normal- 7 pound 5oz

• Options
    1) EDD - 1/28/2014
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point - NO
    3) What team you are if you know - BLUE

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) - 40wk 3days
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) - 18hrs
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) - NORMAL 7lbs 8oz
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount - BROWN HAIR, DH NOSE, MY CHIN & EYE SHAPE

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Options
    1) EDD January 19th
    3) What team you are if you know pink

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 40?
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) 10 hours
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount blue eyes

DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    1) EDD - 1/30/13
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point - No
    3) What team you are if you know - Green! :)

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) - I'm thinking I'll be late. I'll say 41 weeks.
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) - 18 hours.
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) - Large if Nugget takes after me. I was well over 9 lbs. and 23 inches long.
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount - I'm thinking baby will look like Chewbacca because DH and I are both blessed in the hair area. And if the old wives tale has any truth to it with this heartburn, this kid will never be bald. Also, lots of dark hair.
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is - boy.
    image   image  image
  • Options
    thanks for doing this!

1) EDD -1/21/2013
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point -no
    3) What team you are if you know - undecided/don't know yet

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) - 39wks
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) 12hours
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount -i predict baby will be born with hair
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is - girl

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• Options
    Everyone you're very welcome!  I'm so excited about it!  i'm sure there are a lot of you that are very indifferent, but it's going to be good :)

January 2014 Spreadsheet
  • Options
    1) EDD: Jan 20th 2014
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point: N/A
    3) What team you are if you know: Blue!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.): 41w
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours: Normal to long, I'm thinking it could be up to 12h 
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2): I was a big baby, and DH was small, so I'll say "normal"
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount: Lots of dark hair and blue eyes :) 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'll play! Thanks for taking this on!

1) EDD: 1/20
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point n/a
    3) What team you are if you know  Blue!!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 38 and change
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) 4ish, maybe faster
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2)small end of normal
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount baldie, blue eyes
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is n/a
    Married 5.16.10 Kaia Helene born 8.23.12 Soren Noble due 1.20.14

• Options
    This is fun thanks for doing this!!!

1) EDD- 1/26/14
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point- Hopefully I will vag it out!!
    3) What team you are if you know- Will be team GREEN!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 38.3
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) 16 hrs
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Small 6 lbs 3 oz.
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Small amount brown hair but mostly bald
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is: Boy
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    You're a brave lady..

1) EDD: February 1st
    2) If you have a scheduled C-section at this point: No
    3) What team you are if you know: Green

1) What week you will give birth: 40.5
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours: 8ish
    3) baby's size: Small, Normal, Large (same kind of thing as #2) Probably a chunk
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount Lots of brown hair, Blue eyes
    5) if you are team green, what your gender prediction is Girl, although I'm not 100% sold that it is, I'm about 50% sure ;)

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    1) EDD 1/25/14
    3) What team you are if you know Find out this weekend!

1) What week you will give birth (40 weeks, 38 weeks...etc.) 39
    2) If Labor will be: How many hours (I changed this from earlier) long, I hope I'm wrong
    4) if you have any other predictions you would like to make, such as hair color/amount:  dark brown hair, fair skin, blue eyes
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"