Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Why be so nasty?

I am new to this site and I have spent some time "lurking" and I cannot believe what I have seen on some of these posts it is appalling wow I don't want to be any part of this nasty group, you gang up on the new girls because what they didn't get to know you's first? GROW UP this is the Internet, throwing around jokes about someone having Diabetes, not something to joke about at all and the post about the girl who did 9 test, gosh you stooped low there you jump all over her joy a time she will never get back, do you's have a heart???? Stop being so nasty if people want to post without introducing themselves then so GROW UP

Re: Why be so nasty?

• Options
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    Seriously, we don't need another one.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Walking into a board and just abruptly announcing you bfp to women who are still trying to conceive is rude. I find it offensive myself and I am new here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Options
    Lol

**AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013

• Options
    JsBabymomJsBabymom member
    edited August 2013
    rel="snuff9861">image

Edit: damn iPhone

• Options
    It is what it is.  If this board isn't a right fit for you then I'd suggest finding another forum to join.  Do you folks still point special posters to BabyGaga???  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like toast.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JsBabymom said:

Walking into a board and just abruptly announcing you bfp to women who are still trying to conceive is rude. I find it offensive myself and I am new here.

Yes but she was in the same boat as you's explaining she had been ttc for 2 years are you's really that jealous you's couldn't just say congrats? I just feel what you's did to her was so wrong
  • Options

JsBabymom said:

Yes but she was in the same boat as you's explaining she had been ttc for 2 years are you's really that jealous you's couldn't just say congrats? I just feel what you's did to her was so wrong
    Let me ask you this, would you IRL just walk up to a random stranger and blurt out in their face that your pregnant? I think not. Why is the Internet any different? Same rules apply (or should).

• Options
    Since this is the same troll....she will say "Yes, I would walk up to strangers and announce it"....wait for it...

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    who are these YOU's that you speak of?? Do you mean y'all? like plural you.
    I am new to this site and I have spent some time "lurking" and I cannot believe what I have seen on some of these posts it is appalling wow I don't want to be any part of this nasty group, you gang up on the new girls because what they didn't get to know you's first? GROW UP this is the Internet, throwing around jokes about someone having Diabetes, not something to joke about at all and the post about the girl who did 9 test, gosh you stooped low there you jump all over her joy a time she will never get back, do you's have a heart???? Stop being so nasty if people want to post without introducing themselves then so GROW UP
    1) then don't. leave. you could have let without saying anything. Check out babycentre.
    2) I am grown and wear my big girl panties too. I can take a joke and handle a little sarcasm, maybe you should do the same or please refer to article 1.
    3) 9 tests? are you kidding me!? that's not defensible.
    4) i'm sure she will be fine. after all, she did get a bfp, 7 actually, she probably has more important things to worry about.

you will have to come to the same conclusion that many have come to before you. stop trying to change the board, we entertain/support/educate ourselves and we like it this way. How intolerant of you to barge in and tell me how to live my life. Who do you think you are? the American Government?

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Joy2611 said:
     because what they didn't get to know you's first?
    I think my siggy really speaks to my true problem with your post.

EDIT: Jesus, MY EYES

EDITpartII: Yes'm, feeding the troll.
    I'm having issues reading anything she writes. It hurts my head.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    LollyLawlzLollyLawlz member
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    Hiiiiii.
    I hope you have like 6 babies and stuff. Lots of baby powder and glittery stuff.
  • Options
    What I am unable to comprehend is the reason these people came over from the other website.  I agree there was a thread there about us however they felt the need to come here and troll?  Notice none of the ladies here have trolled back.

• Options
    Have some respect you won't get anywhere in life with that attitude.
  • Options
    LollyLawlzLollyLawlz member
    edited August 2013
    Have some respect you won't get anywhere in life with that attitude.
    It's adorable that you think you will somehow change the way true members of this community react to ridiculous posts.  The truth is we are all very supportive of each other.  You may see the way we react as rude but it really is support to the active members here.  The ridiculous posts are rude and insulting to a tight knit group of online friends.  If you wanted to be part of this community you would lurk, support, I dunno put in an effort.  But you didn't so you get what you get.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

same to you honey

• Options
    same to you honey
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    How about you's spend less time being mean to people and more time trying to make a baby if that's what you really want
  • Options
    How about you's spend less time being mean to people and more time trying to make a baby if that's what you really want

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    You all think your so clever yet you are all still batting on about how we are all the same person you fucking dumb asses.  If you were clever you would figure it out
  • Options
    What exactly doth thou want here, JG1970?  I have yet to figure that out.
  • Options
    JG1970 said:

You all think your so clever yet you are all still batting on about how we are all the same person you fucking dumb asses.  If you were clever you would figure it out

Hahaha too funny ;-)
  • Options
  • Options
    I think these posters want us to quit posting on this forum so that it dies.  Maybe they want us to start posting over at thetwoweekwait.com instead.
  • Options
    Post like these are why I never get any homework done. It's like a train wreck I can't stop watching. The gifs make my day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LokiTTGP said:
    that is because your a dumb ass

• Options
    I find it rather amusing how you all click the love it button when you agree with someone being a bully. You are all a fucking disgrace. Chances of your behavior being rewarded with your dream is slim. The powers that be will be looking down and saying not your day today you get disappointment for that one
  • Options
    This is still a thing?

• Options
    The gifs are so stupid can you not think of anything to say yourself?
  • Options
    JG1970 said:
    LokiTTGP said:
    that is because your a dumb ass

Thee may call my ass dumb, but my question is still left unanswered.
  • Options
    Do you really think that the lord would reward you with a blessing when you behave in such a manner? Would the lord really subject a child to this sort of behavior or gift someone this who can then teach the same?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"