November 2013 Moms
Options

AW: Shit just got real

I went into a maternity store and purchased my first couple pairs of maternity jeans today. What a surreal experience.

Fyi: Buy two, get one free on redline jeans at Destination Maternity.

Oh and 3rd tri today. Oh.em.gee

Re: AW: Shit just got real

• Options
    All that = awesome day so far!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and if anyone else is still looking for maternity jeans, I just got new demi-band skinnies and sexy boots in the mail from Gap Mat (40% off) and they are insanely awesome. Possibly better fitting than what I wore pre-pregnancy!

• Options
    I only have one pair of maternity jeans and that's only because my grandfather, yes my grandfather, insisted on buying me a maternity outfit... Otherwise I am damn determined to stay in my prepregnancy pants and just use a belly band....

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options

I only have one pair of maternity jeans and that's only because my grandfather, yes my grandfather, insisted on buying me a maternity outfit... Otherwise I am damn determined to stay in my prepregnancy pants and just use a belly band....

This is adorable!

• Options
    Jeez. I've been living in maternity pants since about 18 weeks. Good for you!
    Same here. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh please do yourself a favor and buy maternity clothes. There are so many cute things out there and to be comfortable and cute is COMPLETE heaven!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've been in maternity clothes for 3 months now. I've gotten huge :frowns: There are a lot of cute things though!
  • Options
    That's exciting and props to you for lasting this long. I started wearing all maternity clothes by the end if first tri but this is my second and things happened fast. I also have to admit I was excited to get to enjoy those nice stretchy waistbands.
  • Options
    I'm not much of a jean wearer to begin with but I needed something for the fall. I was pretty excited. There were so many cute things! I will definitely be heading back for sweaters. I looked at ON and H&M, too. I was pretty disappointed with their selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"